ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 (PSW) processing times

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

deepthi62
Newly Registered

Post by deepthi62 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:19 pm

Hi All,

My Timeline

Applied on... 26th Jan,

Biometrics Done on.... 2nd April

Brp and Documents waiting..

IS THERE ANYONE APPLIED DURING THIS TIMELINE AND WAITING FOR THEIR BRP AND DOCUMENTS, PLS REPLY..

AM BIT NERVOUS AS MOST OF THE STUDENTS WHO APPLIED IN MARCH ARE GETTING THERE VISA'S.

IVE JUST CALLED UKBA AND THEY SAID MY APPLICATION IS STILL UNDER PROCESS, AM THINKING OF APPROACHING A LAWER, ANYONE PLEASE SUGGEST WHATS THE BEST THING TO DO IF I DONT RECEIVE MY VISA IN A WEEKS TIME FROM NOW..

poststudy
Newly Registered

Post by poststudy » Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:42 pm

deepthi62 wrote:Hi All,

My Timeline

Applied on... 26th Jan,

IS THERE ANYONE APPLIED DURING THIS TIMELINE AND WAITING FOR THEIR BRP AND DOCUMENTS, PLS REPLY..

AM BIT NERVOUS AS MOST OF THE STUDENTS WHO APPLIED IN MARCH ARE GETTING THERE VISA'S.

IVE JUST CALLED UKBA AND THEY SAID MY APPLICATION IS STILL UNDER PROCESS, AM THINKING OF APPROACHING A LAWER, ANYONE PLEASE SUGGEST WHATS THE BEST THING TO DO IF I DONT RECEIVE MY VISA IN A WEEKS TIME FROM NOW..
Hi my friend I applied 19 jan bio done 20 April still wating

Tanvi
Newly Registered

Post by Tanvi » Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:46 pm

poststudy wrote:

My Timeline

Applied on... 26th Jan,

Hi I have applied on 13th feb

Biometric done on .... 27th march

still waiting for BRP and Document

deepthi62
Newly Registered

Post by deepthi62 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:34 pm

Tanvi wrote:
poststudy wrote:

My Timeline

Applied on... 26th Jan,

Hi I have applied on 13th feb

Biometric done on .... 27th march
most of my frnds who applied after me every one got visas..
how you gave the biometrics after 14 days we have to give the biometrics within 14 days rt..!!

still waiting for BRP and Document

deepthi62
Newly Registered

Post by deepthi62 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:32 pm

poststudy wrote: 
Waiting Status

Hello guys here is my timeline

Application submitted by post on : 19jan
Acknowledgement letter received: 24jan
Bio metric invitation received: 19 march
Bio metric submitted: 20 april 2012 shefield inquiry office

BRP: Waiting
Documents and passport: waiting
Hi
How u gave the biometric on 20th..?
U got the letter on 19th on march we have to give the biometrics within 14 days from dated u got so how u gave the biometrics after a month.....?....?????

deepthi62
Newly Registered

Post by deepthi62 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:38 pm

deepthi62 wrote:
poststudy wrote: 
Waiting Status

Hello guys here is my timeline

Application submitted by post on : 19jan
Acknowledgement letter received: 24jan
Bio metric invitation received: 19 march
Bio metric submitted: 20 april 2012 shefield inquiry office

BRP: Waiting
Documents and passport: waiting
Hi
How u gave the biometric on 20th..?
U got the letter on 19th on march we have to give the biometrics within 14 days from dated u got so how u gave the biometrics after a month.....?....?????
Why don't you call to ukba .? Because its already been 6months.
Call to ukba tomorrow .can u please tell me what they say...

Mandar
Newly Registered

Post by Mandar » Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:44 pm

Hi All
I received my BRP and passport today. My timeline is
Application sent: 2 Feb 2012
Acknowledgement letter: 13 Feb 2012
Biometric letter received: 14 April 2012
Biometric enrolled: 14 April 2012 (same day)
Documents and BRP both received: 30 July 2012

It took almost 6 months. I did not contact MP or anyone else.

13khalsa
Newly Registered

Thanks to Dhan Guru Nanak Dev Jee Maharaj

Post by 13khalsa » Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:27 am

Finally we got our Docs and they say BRP wud be delivered in 10 days.

We applied 10 March and did Biometirc on 14th April.

We also used tools like MP intervention and request Letter.

But Frankly, nothing is working, UKBA is still doing what they think write and they have reached 2nd week April Biometrics. There may be some pending cases.

All the best to all of you, have faith in ALMIGHTY, "what happen, happen for GOOD".

DHAN GURU NANAK
Satnaam Waherguru

cathson10
Newly Registered

Post by cathson10 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:47 am

Dear All,

Here is my timeline and I hope everyone gets through this waiting period!

Visa applied: 21-03-2012
Acknowledge letter received: 12-04-2012
Bio letter received: 02-05-2012
Bio submitted: 08-05-2012

Passport received: 28-07-2012
BRP received: 31-07-2012

hope this helps!

PSW_Wait
Newly Registered

any action

Post by PSW_Wait » Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:27 pm

[quote="cathson10"]Dear All,

hope this helps![/quote]

Hi,

My timeline is somewhat similar to yours. I applied on 27th March and did my biometric on 12th May. I was wondering if you contacted your MP or sent request letter to the UKBA?

BTW, Congratulations for renewal.

J.

sunny2799
Newly Registered

WAITING PSW

Post by sunny2799 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:46 am

biometric 21 april
still wating

sunny2799
Newly Registered

Re: Thanks to Dhan Guru Nanak Dev Jee Maharaj

Post by sunny2799 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:49 am

13khalsa wrote:Finally we got our Docs and they say BRP wud be delivered in 10 days.

But Frankly, nothing is working, UKBA is still doing what they think write and they have reached 2nd week April Biometrics. There may be some pending cases.

All the best to all of you, have faith in ALMIGHTY, "what happen, happen for GOOD".

DHAN GURU NANAK
Satnaam Waherguru
do you know anybody who had biometric on 21st april and receieved their documents

13khalsa
Newly Registered

Post by 13khalsa » Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:16 am

@sunny2799

I am sorry but I dont know anyone who done on that date, But I hope you will hear good news by next week. Fingers crossed ...Keep Praying,

dhirja

my timeline

Post by dhirja » Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:33 am

applied on 28th March 2012
Doc received by HO 29th March 2012
Biometric given 11th May 2012
Got Docs & BRP on 30th July 2012

Finally such a big relief....thanks everyone and wish you all the best...you all will get it soon...

ss363
Newly Registered

Post by ss363 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:40 am

[quote="13khalsa"]Finally we got our Docs and they say BRP wud be delivered in 10 days.

DHAN GURU NANAK

My documents were sent back around the same time...I was supposed to receive the BRP last week, but it never arrived...I tried to contact border agency, but got just an automatic reply. Would be very grateful if anyone can give me some hints how to deal with this. I have plans to travel on the 9th of August (as i have not seen my family for 3 years now!). Have you got yours finally?Thank you!!!

cathson10
Newly Registered

Re: any action

Post by cathson10 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:42 am

PSW_Wait wrote:
cathson10 wrote:Dear All,

hope this helps!
Hi,

My timeline is somewhat similar to yours. I applied on 27th March and did my biometric on 12th May. I was wondering if you contacted your MP or sent request letter to the UKBA?

BTW, Congratulations for renewal.

J.
No. I didn't contact my MP. I didn't send letters, either. I hope you receive yours shortly!

poststudy
Newly Registered

Post by poststudy » Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:46 am

ss363 wrote:
13khalsa wrote:Finally we got our Docs and they say BRP wud be delivered in 10 days.

DHAN GURU NANAK

My documents were sent back around the same time...I was supposed to receive the BRP last week, but it never arrived...I tried to contact border agency, but got just an automatic reply. Would be very grateful if anyone can give me some hints how to deal with this. I have plans to travel on the 9th of August (as i have not seen my family for 3 years now!). Have you got yours finally?Thank you!!!
Hi call dx corier company and give him adress they will tell u

khaneem
Newly Registered

Received Passports and documents

Post by khaneem » Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:51 am

Hi All,
Finally good news arrived today. I received passport and visa approval document and BRP will be arriving in 10 working days.
My Timeline
Applied on: 22 February 2012
Biometric given: 24 April 2012
Documents received: 1 August 2012

Tanvi
Newly Registered

Post by Tanvi » Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:41 pm

My Timeline

Applied on... 26th Jan,

Hello Deepthi62,

what did exactly the UKBA told you about your visa.... Because i am also in the same boat...

My timelines:

Applied : 14th feb
Biometric letter received : 23rd march
Biometric done : 27th march at holborn post office.
BRP and Documents: waiting

I called the UKBA two days back... they dint answer me anything.. they told me to wait until i finish my 6months period

Please let me know if u get any information from UKBA.

Thanks in Advance
- Tanvi

aftabkhan812

Post by aftabkhan812 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:44 pm

ss363 wrote:

DHAN GURU NANAK

Have you tried to contact dx secure who is in charge of delivering the brp cards ? If not , shoot them a mail at tracking@securemail.co.uk giving them information like your name and address and tell them you are expecting a parcel to be delivered through them from UKBA. Inquire whether they have received it and if yes, when are they going to deliver it ??!!

Hope this helps.!

Tier 4
- thin ice -

Post by Tier 4 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:58 pm

For more time-lines, catharsis, and conversations join us Guys at:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/431266603563584/
N/A

deepthi62
Newly Registered

Post by deepthi62 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:40 pm

Tanvi wrote:

My Timeline

Applied on... 26th Jan,

Hello tanvi,
Just wait until u finish your 6 month period anyway it's only 14 days left to finish ur 6 months period..you I'm really felling very tence I dont why they are doing late processing every one got their visas who applied after me ..at least ukba have to tell me the reason for this late.
Hope so we can get the visa next week.nothng in our hands only pray to the god

Hello Deepthi62,

what did exactly the UKBA told you about your visa.... Because i am also in the same boat...

My timelines:

I called the UKBA two days back... they dint answer me anything.. they told me to wait until i finish my 6months period

Thanks in Advance
- Tanvi

Mokawa
Newly Registered

Stress Much

Post by Mokawa » Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:18 pm

[quote="deepthi62"][quote="Tanvi"][quote="deepthi62"]Hi All,

My Timeline

Applied on... 26th Jan,

Hello tanvi,
Just wait until u finish your 6 month period anyway it's only 14 days left to finish ur 6 months period..you I'm really felling very tence I dont why they are doing late processing every one got their visas who applied after me ..at least ukba have to tell me the reason for this late.
Hope so we can get the visa next week.nothng in our hands only pray to the god

IVE JUST CALLED UKBA AND THEY SAID MY APPLICATION IS STILL UNDER PROCESS, AM THINKING OF APPROACHING A LAWER, ANYONE PLEASE SUGGEST WHATS THE BEST THING TO DO IF I DONT RECEIVE MY VISA IN A WEEKS TIME FROM NOW..[/quote]

Hello Deepthi62,

My timelines:

Thanks in Advance
- Tanvi[/quote][/quote]

Guys.
Lets be clear here... UKBA is not organised in the way of processing the visa. I have also been waiting for such a long time and even MP's intervention is not working anymore. I have a condition and I cannot even register with a dentist at the moment.. this is how unacceptable this condition is... BBC as well has interfered without any reaction from UKBA...

I would suggest that you guys wait as I am and contact your embassy when the six months are over and that if you cant afford a sollicitor

ss363
Newly Registered

Post by ss363 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:23 pm

aftabkhan812 wrote:
ss363 wrote:

DHAN GURU NANAK

Have you tried to contact dx secure who is in charge of delivering the brp cards ? If not , shoot them a mail at tracking@securemail.co.uk giving them information like your name and address and tell them you are expecting a parcel to be delivered through them from UKBA. Inquire whether they have received it and if yes, when are they going to deliver it ??!!

Hope this helps.!

Thanks for the tip! I did ask dx secure before i contact UKBA and there was nothing for me, then i wrote the UKBA and got 2 automatic replies saying that they will deal with my issue within 28 working days...sounds like a joke. I understand that this is a mistake and therefore, unless i chase them, they will never notice it and send it to me...so i have contacted my mp office, not sure if it is going to bring anything though...

snehap.1284
Newly Registered

My Timeline

Post by snehap.1284 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:24 pm

Hi,
My timeline is:
Applied : 28th Jan 2012
Acknowledgement Dated : 3rd Feb 2012
Biometric Dated: 26th March 2012
Biometric Done: 30th March 2012

Awaiting Documents and Visa...

Finally completed 6 months... n Called UKBA yesterday and they said that the application is still under process and all they can suggest is to wait. They cant give me any further information. They also added there is no maximum wait time.

No idea what should be my approach now. Any suggestion.. apart from the obvious of waiting...

thanks