ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Withdrawn from University while visa case is in Court

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Aijaz
Newly Registered

Withdrawn from University while visa case is in Court

Post by Aijaz » Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:16 am

I am International student in university Studying MSc. I got admission in University in September 2011. Before that I had my student visa remaining till November 2011. when I got admission, University asked me for new visa and did not let me start my semester in September 2011. I applied for visa in September 2011 right after getting admission in uni. Since that time home office gave me reply in March as rejection because of not replying them a question they asked from me. In January 2012 I started my MSc because my case was in home office and university allowed me to do so as well.

I went on appeal to court with all documents but this time in May 2012 court REJECTED my appeal by writing reason that documents does not shows that student is studying in university even though UNIVERSITY CAS , UNIVERSITY ADMISSION LETTER was there. And I just completed my semester as well. I and my solicitor has been in touch with University UKBA compliance officer since the case started or since i got admission in university. I filed 2nd appeal now and highlighted all the documents again. But today I got an email from UKBA compliance officer of university that MY ADMISSION HAS BEEN CANCELLED AND APPLICATION HAS BEEN WITHDRAWN. saying that NO MATTER IF CASE IS IN OR YOU GONNA HAVE VISA UNIVERSITY WILL NOT HELP OUT ANY MORE. SOON I WILL BE REPORTED TO UKBA, AND YOU ARE ADVISED TO LEAVE UK.

I want to know that what could be the possible reason of doing this and what should I do now ?????

And what could be the reason that university back out helping me ???

Deepshithole2010

Post by Deepshithole2010 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:37 am

University CAS and admission letter isn't a proof that you are attending University there maybe a possibility that the Uni has suspicion that you are in breach of your visa condition either by working more hours or poor attendance or both, which requires them to report you to UKBA and withdraw all support.

If you haven't breached any of the above it is unlikely why Uni will withdraw support

You have not clearly stated you grounds for refusal, but it appears poor attendance could be the reason, you are required to maintain over 80% attendance unless there is a strong medical reason for which you need to make your Uni aware prior to taking leave.

If you have attended all classes you should have asked Uni to give an official copy of your attendance records, not sure why you lost the case twice if this was available to you.

Aijaz
Newly Registered

Post by Aijaz » Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:46 am

My attendance is 92% . And also I do not do job as well . And when I had my papers I was badly in fever in all the papers. Refusal was because of not providing document which court asked for in 7 days. And court did not ask about that in hearing . Court asked me to prove that I am really studying.

That's why I am confused as well that why uni has taken this decision.

What should I do now????

Greenie
Respected Guru

Post by Greenie » Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:58 pm

No one here can tell you why your university has withdrawn you from the course- surelw they have told you why-if then haven't-then ask them.