ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Rejected bacause didn't supply CAS letter and Bank statememt

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

afzal786

Rejected bacause didn't supply CAS letter and Bank statememt

Post by afzal786 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:14 am

Hi case,

First of all I would like to thank you all for great support I had recieved while appyling for spouse visa a couple of years ago.

I am writing this for my brother-in-law whom's case for extension of tier 4 has been rejected because he had not supplied CAS letter (college never gave him one for some reason) and also no bank statement was supplied to UKBA. As of yet his visa has also expired.
** His college had NOT SUPPLIED him with CAS letter and told him bank statement WAS NOT necessary as he had made full payment in advance**.

He's really stressed out and some solicitor has informed him the only thing he can do is to find some girl and get married or else trouble :twisted: .... WHILE his college tells him to go back to Pakistan and apply all over again???

Please shed some light on this issue what is the best option left for my cousin ( he is really worried) :cry:

Deepshithole2010

Post by Deepshithole2010 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:49 am

A college which gives this kind of an advice one can only imagine the purpose of its existence, probably one of the many visa producing machines.

Your brother in law not necessarily needs a CAS letter but does need a CAS no allocated to him by the tuition provider while making a valid tier 4 application. Even if he has paid full fees he needs to show his required maintenance funds.

It is bizarre for your brother in law to make an application with no CAS, no bank statements which are fundamental to an application and then be surprised when his application gets refused.

With the recent change in rules don't think your brother in law or cousin!! or whatever cannot make any in-country application, he needs to go back ASAP to avoid overstaying as less as possible and then make a fresh application with an accredited college highlighting and explaining his overstay.

With regards to the solicitor's advice,the less said the better it is as I am sure you wouldn't want him to abandon your sister just for the sake of UK visa.

chris_g642
Newly Registered

Post by chris_g642 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:09 pm

for sure your sister is more important than visa, but that doesnt mean visa to stay in this country is 'just visa'. The information you have provided in this forum is not sufficient, And a prudent advice can only be given once after having a proper look on the covering letter sent by UKBA in form of refusal. For example 'Has UKBA clearly mentioned to him just to leave the country within 'certain' days in that refusal letter or any appeal rights or something else etc'!!... Without knowing the complete decision and rights UKBA has left for your brother nothing exactly can be said!... Therefore if possible describe the whole verdict in this forum to seek for the right advice here... I am sure once after having the complete view and study of decision letter, something can be done with your brother-in-law's case... Best of luck, Thanks