ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sponsor License Form Quiry

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny

jibri
BANNED

Sponsor License Form Quiry

Post by jibri » Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:31 am

Hi All
I need very urgent information please
On form for sponsor license their is question regarding reason for requesting COS or you can say reason for applying License
Just want to know what should be appropriate reason mention, My company is applying license because of me and I am on PSW visa.

Any help will be appreciated.

jibri
BANNED

Any input will be helpful I am waiting for advice please

Post by jibri » Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:46 am

Any input will be helpful I am waiting for advice please

jibri
BANNED

Post by jibri » Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:45 am

If any one give any advice don't know why no reply yet to my post
:(

iworker
Diamond Member
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by iworker » Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:34 pm

well i filled my company's sponsorship form and i said that we employ a migrant worker who is currently on tier 1 visa and would like to sponsor him for the tier 2 visa to continue obtaining his services..
3 weeks since applied, havent got anything yet..

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:19 am

Hi,

I agree with iworker reply on this that employee is on tier 1 visa and would like to sponsor him for the tier 2 visa for continue receiving his services and i belive you are also exempt from labour market test if you r on psw visa ...... one more thing i would like to ask you guys if you have any information abt this as the rules r little change and they have put the salary restriction of £20,000 per annum and before it use to be like that if you income is more than £20,000 and you are working from same employer for last 6 months minimum than he can apply for certificate for sponsorship for you is it still same ? as i have check the new details and all it says is £20,00 and there is no such a restriction imposed which use to be do you guy or any1 have any information regarding this please reply

many thanks and gud luck lads

jibri
BANNED

Post by jibri » Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:41 am

Thanks guys for your reply, we send the application and reason we provided is that employee is on PSW and falls in category where required unrestricted cos so applying for licence to so that he can continue work for company in future
and Rehan now their is no restriction of working with same employer for six month only requirement is minimum salary of 20000 or higher whichever is minimum according to your related SOC

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:09 pm

Thx Jibri for the advice so regarding 20000 per annum is all clear as my psw running out in january so if i change my employer in november and according to my SOC code i need 25000 per annum and my employer is paying me more then 25k so that means i can still apply for certificate of sponsorship with new employer? as the time limit restriction is not applicable anymore ?

2nd thing i want to ask is do u or anyone else have any idea roughly how long does it take to get certificate of sponsorship as i have they take 6 months or so

please advise and thx in advance for your help

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:11 pm

Sorry i forget to ask employer can apply for certificate of sponsorphip using there online system ? there isnt any paper based application form to apply for certificate of sponsorship?

jibri
BANNED

Post by jibri » Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:27 am

as long as you have valid PSW at the time of application employer can assign you unrestricted COS,
Sorry I don't have any idea about your second question.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:44 pm

Thanks Jibri, so like you said employer can assign me unrestricted COS, do you have any information that how long does it take for my employer to become a register sponsor which make him eligible to issue COS? as they are in process and will be applying for registration of sponsorship to become register sponsor do you know roughly how long does it take ? as my visa is runing out in january and because i just find out about it and i requested them and they have started the procedure
please advise

manci
Respected Guru

Post by manci » Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:54 pm

currently the processing of sponsor licence applications takes 3-4 months.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:58 pm

Many Thanks for your prompt reply Manci, So as per my circumstances i am running late as i have explain it all to my sponsor and they agreed to apply for sponsorship but as my visa is running out in January 2013 i guess they wont be able to get it for me because they still have not applied and dont know how long it will take them to apply and thn 3 to 4 months like you said so its not looking good at all i hope it will work out well otherwise i am in trouble

jibri
BANNED

Post by jibri » Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:22 pm

Rehan
My visa expiring in march and I just applied ask you employer to apply ASAP i mean even if they apply by 1 Oct(just imagine) you still will have 4 5 months which is enough to get license and second thing is when they will receive the license they can assign you COS straightaway no wait then

manci
Respected Guru

Post by manci » Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:08 pm

also, if the licence doesn't come through by about 3-4 weeks before your leave expires urgent treatment of the application can be requested.