ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

applying for job during visa proceesing

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

nishad.zaman

applying for job during visa proceesing

Post by nishad.zaman » Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:53 pm

Hi dear,

I am looking for a favor, please somebody help me. I have applied for dependent visa on last 31 April 2012. finger prints have been done within 1 month of the application. It is now around 3 months and 12 days that my visa is pending so that I m waiting for the visa. My query is- Can I apply for job right now as I have become bore and if I can apply then what is the procedure or how can I apply or what papers should I provide to the employers if they wish to recruit. Hope that I explained quite. Looking forward to the one who is ready to lend me his helping hand. Thank you.

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:18 pm

Do you mean apply for a job from your current location overseas? I ask this because in your previous thread it was clearly stated that you must make an application for entry clearance rather than leave to remain.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... ht=#570239

Deviser

Post by Deviser » Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:35 pm

And, before you were physically un-fit or sick and in a critical situation like your wife needs to take care of you. Now you want to job coz you get bored.

Anyways, you can do job or not, its totally depend how and when you made your LTR application.

nishad.zaman

Post by nishad.zaman » Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:04 am

thanks for your reply and concern. Dear, this is not like as you thought, as one of my cousin has a shop and asked me about my spending time and offered me to spend at least one day to be with him in his shop on till. it may make me cheerful rather sitting home all day makes a bit difficult. so he asked me about the current immigration rules that what kind of papers he needs to keep me there and whether I can be there with him or not, I meant is that shall be immigration problem or not. this is all about. please do not take it in another angle. I already wrote when I applied. thank you. have a good day.

Deepshithole2010

Post by Deepshithole2010 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:59 am

This is a forum where individual share experiences and seek advice not an agony aunt column for you to seek advice to get out of your boredom!!!

If the guy offering you a job is your cousin then why are you worried about documents or papers????

If you have a pending application the same condition would apply as your previous visa ie if you had no right to work in your previous visa then you cannot work regardless if the person is your cousin.

Assuming that your partner is studying in a HEI in a course longer than 12 months than you should get the right to work.

nishad.zaman

Post by nishad.zaman » Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:08 am

thanks a lot dear, have a great day. wish you happiness. thanks.

nishad.zaman

Post by nishad.zaman » Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:01 pm

One more Question dear brother, as I have applied for dependent visa on 31-04-2012, it is now 3 months 20 days. How long UKBA takes to make the decision for visa. thanks you.