ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help Urgently! Invalid Application PSW. visa expired

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

davvo
Newly Registered

Help Urgently! Invalid Application PSW. visa expired

Post by davvo » Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:05 pm

I am in a similar situation too, made an application for PSW before my leave tire 4 expired, 020312 it was returned to me invalid, and I was asked to make a new application if I want to, however, my visa has expired while application was in HO, and have automatically overstayed.

I have used the 800 in my account, but the last balance for 800 in my acct is less than a month old, 20 feb 12 can I still apply with this statement?

and what are the chances that this application will be successful given the timeline below.

visa expired - 020312
invalid letter 030312
Package received and signed for 130312
New application ---will be 190312

golekipro

Post by golekipro » Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:27 pm

you will be only safe if your less balance does not show in the statement. However if your balance is less than 800 and it is on your statement than it is risky and you will get only if you are lucky enough.

golekipro

Post by golekipro » Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:27 pm

Have you submitted your biometrics just asking generally.

aftabkhan812

Post by aftabkhan812 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:50 pm

Hey golekipro, give me your opinion.. Having sent my psw application by post just yesterday, if supposing they found some fault for example I have forgotten to fill one question in the application, and they send it back as an invalid application after 5th April, will I be given a chance to appeal/reapply? I'm quite sure I have filled in everything properly, its just that one percent doubt that's eating me up!!

golekipro

Post by golekipro » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:13 am

most people are luck enough to go through, however it depends which question you missed. If there is a repetitive question that's alright usually. Secondly if you get a refusal after expiry date you get a chance to appeal usually on such little matters.

saliame
Pakistan

Post by saliame » Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:33 pm

Hi All,

Just wanted to comfirm that, is it is okay to use the money from account after submission of (maintained statment for consequitive 90 days) your application?

Many Thanks,

Saliame

davvo
Newly Registered

Post by davvo » Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:02 pm

saliame wrote:Hi All,

Just wanted to comfirm that, is it is okay to use the money from account after submission of (maintained statment for consequitive 90 days) your application?

Many Thanks,

Saliame
Visa Approved! A big thank-you to every body that helped in my time of need.

Saadsaeed
Newly Registered

Post by Saadsaeed » Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:25 am

davvo wrote:
saliame wrote:Hi All,

Many Thanks,

Saliame
Visa Approved! A big thank-you to every body that helped in my time of need.

Many congratss