ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 dependant Maintenance fund query

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Sep08T1Applicant
Mood:

Tier 1 dependant Maintenance fund query

Post by Sep08T1Applicant » Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:31 am

I have a question related to my dependants visa application. My wife and my daughter are due to apply from Pakistan, maintenance funds and all other things are fine until last month there were some issues back home so I took loan which was approved and was transfered into my bank account on 24th july now i am sending bank statements for almost 4 months. Now the bank account is same. Loan amount was credited to my account on 24th July 2012 and I transfered it on to my father account on 5th August using one of the money exchanger in london deducted through my debit card. Will this be a problem as I have no choice and I have to take the loan, please if someone who can point or atleast guide me this scenario….Loan was not taken to maintain the maintenance funds as I was maintaining it since March 2012. The loan amount was credited and debited and the maintenance funds amount is the same since March 2012.
Kind regards

askhan

re

Post by askhan » Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:02 am

it is totally depend on your luck, they might ask or may be not,

when bank credits your account what does it shown on the statement (where it is coming from).

if the amount is bigger than 5 figure then chances are very high that
they will ask some questions.

Sep08T1Applicant
Mood:

Thanks

Post by Sep08T1Applicant » Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:21 am

Hi askhan, Thank you very much for your prompt response. You are right about the luck seriously, it is in 5 figure not very big amount but as the maintenance funds are secured and maintained in the same account so little bit of confused that is why thought of placing the question here might be someone has already come across the same scenario, I will wait for 1 or 2 more replies and see if anyone is or was in the same boat earlier, thank you soo much for your reply, it is really appreciated.

amitkhetan
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 1 dependant Maintenance fund query

Post by amitkhetan » Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:39 pm

Hi, Did you get any reply from anyone or what happened in your case. I have similar scenario and want to be sure before I apply.

Sep08T1Applicant
Mood:

Re: Tier 1 dependant Maintenance fund query

Post by Sep08T1Applicant » Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:24 am

Hi amit,

I am replying in reflection of my wife's dependant visa application - It is not an issue and entry clearance officer didn't ask
anything on this.
I hope this helps.

Kind regards