ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

out of country Psw dependent processing time

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

simplicity79

out of country Psw dependent processing time

Post by simplicity79 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:23 pm

I applied on 10 th of july from karachi visa application center but still no change in status. If please anybody can share experience i will be thankful. Actually i hv checked tier1 general processing time on immigration boards another forum and its taking only 3 weeks thats y i was expectibg mine in 3 weeks time. So please if anybody who has applied and has some info please share that with me. I will be highly thankful.

mhamk2000

documents needed ?

Post by mhamk2000 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:11 pm

hi dear. i m going to apply visa for my family from pakistan. could u plz mention which documents u attached with the file e.g tenancy agreement, job contract letter etc. thanks

aftabkhan812

Re: out of country Psw dependent processing time

Post by aftabkhan812 » Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:35 am

simplicity79 wrote:I applied on 10 th of july from karachi visa application center but still no change in status. If please anybody can share experience i will be thankful. Actually i hv checked tier1 general processing time on immigration boards another forum and its taking only 3 weeks thats y i was expectibg mine in 3 weeks time. So please if anybody who has applied and has some info please share that with me. I will be highly thankful.
What Tier did you apply for ? Psw ??

mhamk2000

Post by mhamk2000 » Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:28 pm

yes for psw dependant visa. i m doing taxi here and going to register as self employed. which documents i need for proof of income as self employed.
thanks

Saadsaeed
Newly Registered

My dependant timeline (psw)

Post by Saadsaeed » Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:39 am

Applied on 31-7-2012 from karachi
Application fwded to islamabad oc 31-7-2012
Ready for collection on 9-08-2012

Visa valid from 2-08-2012

So basically visa issued on second day of application

Saadsaeed
Newly Registered

Re: out of country Psw dependent processing time

Post by Saadsaeed » Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:22 am

simplicity79 wrote:I applied on 10 th of july from karachi visa application center but still no change in status. If please anybody can share experience i will be thankful. Actually i hv checked tier1 general processing time on immigration boards another forum and its taking only 3 weeks thats y i was expectibg mine in 3 weeks time. So please if anybody who has applied and has some info please share that with me. I will be highly thankful.

Pm me your number or email i'll tell u wat to do as u have seen my wife timeline i posted here INSHAALLAH that will help you alot

manchi_boi
BANNED

Re: My dependant timeline (psw)

Post by manchi_boi » Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:42 am

Saadsaeed wrote:Applied on 31-7-2012 from karachi

aoa brother,
can u please tell me wot documents u hv attached wid the application? as i am applying too.. im here in uk and will apply from pak, i will send docs from here like bank statement etc... soo plz gv me details.. it will be great.

thanks

Saadsaeed
Newly Registered

Re: My dependant timeline (psw)

Post by Saadsaeed » Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:18 am

manchi_boi wrote:
Saadsaeed wrote:Applied on 31-7-2012 from karachi

aoa brother,
can u please tell me wot documents u hv attached wid the application? as i am applying too.. im here in uk and will apply from pak, i will send docs from here like bank statement etc... soo plz gv me details.. it will be great.

thanks

Boss plz pm me your email i will sendyouwatever i have

simplicity79

Documents required for psw dependent

Post by simplicity79 » Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:16 am

I collected my passport yesterday n by the grace of Allah i got the visa.

First u should hv a passport which has atleast validity of 6 months at the time of application. Then get a certificate from iom that u r TB free. Then u need to show the maintenance funds for three months. I did not submit any proof of tenancy, however i had given payslips of my husband;but it is not the rquirement. Nikahnama, copy of passport n visa of husband, one photograph and a photocopy set of documents. Thats it!

Saadsaeed
Newly Registered

Re: Documents required for psw dependent

Post by Saadsaeed » Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:25 am

simplicity79 wrote:I collected my passport yesterday n by the grace of Allah i got the visa.

First u should hv a passport which has atleast validity of 6 months at the time of application. Then get a certificate from iom that u r TB free. Then u need to show the maintenance funds for three months. I did not submit any proof of tenancy, however i had given payslips of my husband;but it is not the rquirement. Nikahnama, copy of passport n visa of husband, one photograph and a photocopy set of documents. Thats it!

Many congrats
Would you kindly tell me what is the (valid from ) date on your visa as u hv mentioned u submitted 5 weeks ago