ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

British citizenship

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

gandhig
Newly Registered

Post by gandhig » Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:48 pm

guys come on be friends
we all are in same boat as immigrants with one goal in this forum to be citizens

helpmepleasee
Newly Registered

Post by helpmepleasee » Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:50 pm

riojamel wrote:I would love to tell u on what basis I m applying ,u big scum bag

U must be very sad kinda person
And what I think u must be some paki, iraqi, afghani or some ,who has been kicked out from the country or came on the back of the lorry ,sittn frezing -10 and pissing in ur familys pockets all the way try to entre in uk illegal

Please choose ur best example from above HELPMEPLEASE I WILL BE KILLED IN MY HOME COUNTRY or is that u

Thank you lad
Right, let's try this one last time, shall we ?

can you write all that again in English please ? and while you're at it, define what you wrote highlighted in the quote...because if i'm not mistaken, that not only comes under being dearly beloved but also under the criminal act, which basically in simple English means that if i was to do a little something ( which i can easily do based on all the information you've given on this forum submission dates and so on) it won't be difficult to trace you and then i'm sure you're clever enough for a mentally retarded person to understand, that once you get convicted on the basis of being a dearly beloved ***, not only do you lose the right of naturalization but also ILR revoked...

so like i said , try one more time as i am giving you the benefit of the doubt due to your poor or lack of basic English.

Thank you.

PS: i have taken enough screen shots of your msgs as proof, so no point in trying to edit or delete.

riojamel

M

Post by riojamel » Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:27 am

We all here for help
Last edited by riojamel on Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

mcovet
BANNED

Post by mcovet » Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:05 am

Which criminal.act.do u refer to? how has this person committed a crime? do u see a mens rea and actus reus in his post? enlighten us pls.

riojamel

Post by riojamel » Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:17 am

I didn't mean to dissrespect anyone here on this form .we all are here to get help
Helpmeplease made a big fun on my fusturation in this .then this all started

Glc

Post by Glc » Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:18 am

Aren't the moderators reading this long post which seems to have already gotten out of hand??

I absolutely agree with gandhig, let's just all be friends in this forum. We have sought other people's help at one point, regardless how trivial or major our concerns were so, yes, we are all on the same boat.

Let's just continue supporting and helping each other, please.

riojamel

Post by riojamel » Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:26 am

That is the only reason we all r here for, I was so anxious about my papers ,did send to right address so put my question here couple of times but this guy made a big fun of that , his reply below

.......oh my God, you didn't send it at that address did you ?

oh no....no wonder you've not heard anything back yet, had you sent it at the correct address , you would've had a decision and approval by now.

how can you be this daft ? you need to get in touch with whomever received your documents...my guess is ,they must have sold all your papers and passports to someone.............

This all he replied

helpmepleasee
Newly Registered

Post by helpmepleasee » Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:30 am

mcovet wrote:Which criminal.act.do u refer to? how has this person committed a crime? do u see a mens rea and actus reus in his post? enlighten us pls.

not sure what country you're in, but the word he used, is an offensive and derogatory word against an ethnic minority and race.... In England and NI it carries a £60 penalty.

in his case, not only did he use an offensive word but also went one further by writing libelous comments not against one person but against 3 Races/ Minority groups, more so, he disrespected thousands of Refugees who come to the UK as a last resort in most cases to survive and continue living.

it is quite evident from what he wrote, that not only is he in breach and use of such offensive and disgusting hatred but also spreading it on a public forum...beyond REASONABLE DOUBT (something half a decent lawyer can easily prove in front of a jury, using the content he posted, unless he used being mentally retarded as an excuse).

make no mistake, if pursued and charges pressed, it will make for an interesting outcome considering people easily get convicted in courts over use of twitter and general comments.

hope you're enlightened well and truly.
Last edited by helpmepleasee on Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

helpmepleasee
Newly Registered

Post by helpmepleasee » Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:33 am

riojamel wrote:We all here for help
i see, i gave you an opportunity and one last chance to rectify your mistake ( as i assumed it was a mistake and not intended the way it came out) but as it stands, you meant it and only removed the content without explaining what you meant by it.

no problem, i have enough evidence needed , don't be surprised if you were visited by the authorities in N.I, most likely at your Indian/Bengali Restaurant, where you're supposedly a 'Restaurant Manager'.

Best Wishes.

riojamel

Post by riojamel » Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:17 am

What explanation were u expecting from my side

riojamel

Post by riojamel » Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:41 am

U know how this all started I asked my question and u made fun of that , u never even said that was ur mistake ,if my words hurt u a lot . U have apologies ,hope both have best in future

mcovet
BANNED

Post by mcovet » Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:51 pm

@riojamel. U r pathetic, my friend, stop crappin ur pants, the other guy aint doing jack manure! Sad thing with u is that if u werent scared for ur applIcation u wouldnt apologise like a spineless lizard. Now u r ready to do anyth hoping this never escalates further. Pa the tic!!!

@helpldude. U still failed to provide the exact act u r relying on! There are laws relevant to this case remotely but yet YOU dont know them. R u naive enough to believe the CPS would waste their time on such minor cases like this? What would happen to youtube user? Go have a look at how much abuse goes on there. The tweets u refer to r from celebrities where others complain and police have no choice, here i would love to see a police officer's face (and read his/her thoughts) if u turned up with a complaint...i doubt it would be going anywhere further then u wasting ur time and police time cause u have absolutely nothing else to do, u saddo :)))

Both of ya now shut it and make up (or out) assap :)))))))

push

Post by push » Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:27 pm

helpmepleasee and riojamel: Its time you guys stopped posting insulting messages on the forum. Consider this as a warning before you are banned.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer