ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Where should I send both forms to? (Urgent as applying soon)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mrgsingh

Where should I send both forms to? (Urgent as applying soon)

Post by mrgsingh » Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:02 am

Hi

I am applying for my ILR on the basis of 10 yrs long residency. As my wife and children don't qualify for this visa, I am also applying for thier further leave to remain FLR (M) at the same time. As I am planning to send both application at the same time which will include a covering letter requesting the caseworker to make a decision on my ILR first before looking at my wife's & children's application, I am not sure if I need to send it to the same address. The guidance notes for the both application state that they must be sent to different addresses however I am not sure what should I do in my case. if i should send FLR (M) application to the same address as SET (O) with covering letter or should I send the application at different addresses given on the application and include the covering letter with both of them.
I am worrying as I don't want them to consider FLR(M) application until the decision for SET (O) application has been taken.

Your urgent reply in this matter will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:50 am

Send them to same address, in one package as you have described.

mrgsingh

Post by mrgsingh » Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:25 pm

Lucapooka wrote:Send them to same address, in one package as you have described.
Thank you for your reply. Will then accept my application as the guidelines state that both applications need to be sent to different address otherwise it will be invalid. Thanks once again