ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Working as contractor

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

abc111
BANNED

Working as contractor

Post by abc111 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:23 pm

Hi,

I am finding it quite hard to find suitbale permanent roles so need some info on working as contractor within UK. Is there a guidance towards setting up a limited company in the UK etc.

How will I arrange for salary slips, manage bank account etc etc.

I hope there are folks around willing to help!!

Thanks.

rajesh9pl
Mood:

Post by rajesh9pl » Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:17 pm

Finding a contract is the only and the ultimate challenge, rest is cake walk. It takes only a day to set up everything to start working a contractor.

abc111
BANNED

Post by abc111 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:51 pm

I have found the contract but need to know the rest!

rajesh9pl
Mood:

Post by rajesh9pl » Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:41 pm

Based on your monthy budget (the fee you want to pay to accountant), call up an accountant. He will do everything for your free of cost, from setting up (starting Ltd company) point of view.
abc111 wrote:I have found the contract but need to know the rest!

republique
BANNED

Post by republique » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:28 pm

abc111 wrote:I have found the contract but need to know the rest!
I already told you that someone gave you a good link in the other thread you posted about the same thing and I sent you a pm which explains how to set up a ltd company, If after this info you don';t know what to do, then you must hire someone professionally.