ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Minimum visa duration requirement for PSW

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

rajajii
Newly Registered

Minimum visa duration requirement for PSW

Post by rajajii » Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:13 pm

Hi,

I am going to apply for my wife dependant visa at the end of September as she is in Pakistan. I have done all the paper work and maintained a bank statement of £2000 for three months.

My PSW visa will finish on 3-April-2013 and I just came to know that I need a minimum of 6 months visa before I put any dependant application also there will be extra money required for maintenance fund if my visa is less than 12 months.

If anybody have any idea about this scenario then please do reply me.....
Thanks

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:54 pm

There is no limit. Her visa will be granted in line with the expiry date of yours.

rajajii
Newly Registered

Post by rajajii » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:51 pm

Thank you but have you got any clue for additional maintenance requirement.

shoji147

Maintenance

Post by shoji147 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:41 am

If you have already got a PSW then you only need to show your wife's funds in the bank statement which currently are set to £600 per dependant , There is no need for you to show your own maintenance again aswell.

Good luck , I have to do the same soon...