ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW on ACCA Fundamental Papers

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

malik5805
BANNED

Post by malik5805 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:16 pm

0465609 wrote:I would really appreciate if anyone can give me the contact details of Mr. Marfat.
bro can you plz let us know aby case too coz i am also waiting for my application

NAHID

Post by NAHID » Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:43 am

can any body give the the address of ukba from where I can get my immigration history records.

one of my friend told me it cost 10 pounds but he does not know which address to write and request for their records.

please advice anybody.........

Deepshithole2010

Post by Deepshithole2010 » Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:12 am

I think you need to request SAR by paying £10

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/navig ... onal-data/

Read the full information depending on what you want to request

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/navigation/foi/

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:21 pm

NAHID wrote:PAPERPUSHER....

Any new decision from any ACCA students..... please upload for us.
Two ACCA and one about another type of qualification:

http://www.ait.gov.uk/Public/Unreported/IA349432011.doc

http://www.ait.gov.uk/Public/Unreported ... 912011.doc

http://www.ait.gov.uk/Public/Unreported/IA002392012.doc

The UKBA won in all the cases.

malik5805
BANNED

Post by malik5805 » Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:49 pm

After reading all those 3 cases dont know wat is going to happens in our cases hope we get sympthetic case worker and which give us opportunity to get some work experince in this country., i know one thing in UK indepednce judiciary and hope we ll get the justice coz if some people getting psw on the same ground but some not.. why its contradiction or why not the same rules and regulations apply to everyone... Does anyone know that if our visa got refused can we go back on student visas or nor coz we still have few exams left.., please guide us thanks

NAHID

Post by NAHID » Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:59 pm

it seems all cases were not represented properly... one case there is paper hearing.

it is not duty of tribunal to give favor to appellant but their lawyer should represent better argument. Sorry for.......... their loss in UP

it is better to do it right at first tier tribunal.............

malik5805
BANNED

Post by malik5805 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:45 pm

yes you are ryte nahid but wat do you mean by these cases not being handled good

NAHID

Post by NAHID » Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:35 pm

Appeal Number: IA/34943/2011,
in paragraph 11 lawyer said ACCA has degree awarding power..... if such argument will be always kick out by Judges. no way any lawyer can win such case by saying mis-information. its very poor argument.

Second case
Appeal number: IA/19884/2011, IA/19888/2011, IA/19891/2011

see paragraph [5. For the appellants, Mr Awah accepted, after a short discussion, that the application under the Immigration Rules could not succeed and therefore, that the errors posited at (1) and (2) could not be material errors of law. ]

if this is the case that lawyer already accepted that , then why they are in the court room. no proper argument like other cases... you can see what judges has consider as their argument.

may be judge will disregards your argument but not like above cases...

sorry for the appellants.....

malik5805
BANNED

Post by malik5805 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:44 am

Thanks Nahid for your reply.. i am still waiting for my decision finger cross for everyone.. thnaks

foreverdeux
Newly Registered

It's over

Post by foreverdeux » Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:46 am

Now it's a done deal!!!

Marfat have just sent me a letter from UKBA that asking my passport and photographs for my PSW visa!

Ive always knew that I'll eventually receive it but now that it's official I'm so happy!

I hope you all get what you deserve as well!

Deepshithole2010

Post by Deepshithole2010 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:17 pm

Are you sure that's true????

If its true than congratulations my friend and all the best for the future. I haven't received anything from UKBA since my biometrics done on the 11th of July :( .

Lets hope there is light at the end of this tunnel that we have got ourselves into.

malik5805
BANNED

Post by malik5805 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:05 pm

Congrats my friend and finger cross for all of us.. i havnt heard anything since i gave my bio matric in april..

malik5805
BANNED

Post by malik5805 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:09 pm

Deepshithole i have send you message in DM and asked you to send me winning cases if you have any ... send me plz if u have any either upload it here

foreverdeux
Newly Registered

Post by foreverdeux » Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:56 pm

Yeah 100% sure as he sent me the scan file of the letter.
I gave my biometric in sometime January.
Guys you still have a long way to go. Just have to be patient and don't stop believing.
But the good thing is that we are legally entiled to stay here during the process and 2 year duration is effective from the date we receive PSW visa it self not from the date we applied for it.

Good luck to you all!

msk47
Newly Registered

psw delays

Post by msk47 » Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:30 am

@forever....

congrats bro. just wanted to know how long can this delay be? I gave biometric on the 14th of april and its been more than 6 months since i posted my application to HO but have not received any decision yet.

my question is when should I start worrying about my application as I feel its already been too late now.

how many people are here on this forum who are on the same boat (waited more than 6 months)? please guys share your views on this.

thank you

NAHID

Post by NAHID » Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:28 pm

Its new news and great news for all of us.... everybody those who made application based on fundamental or ACCA qualification will get their visa. even if their application or appeal has been refused ...........

Good news for all of us....... I heard its grantee that it will be positive.

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:46 pm

NAHID wrote:Its new news and great news for all of us.... everybody those who made application based on fundamental or ACCA qualification will get their visa. even if their application or appeal has been refused ...........

Good news for all of us....... I heard its grantee that it will be positive.
From who?

malik5805
BANNED

Post by malik5805 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:58 pm

ohh that great:: please let us know the source:: coz a lot of us still waiting for thier decision :: whoz told you ??

NAHID

Post by NAHID » Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:43 pm

I heard it from my friend, who's appeal has allowed from Upper tribunal , he went to his lawyer Mr Marfat to give his passport and photographs to sent it to UKBA for visa , then his lawyer told him today.

Deepshithole2010

Post by Deepshithole2010 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:30 am

I don't really like the sound of it....Even though my initial thoughts about Mr Marfat was good but it seems there are some people who are hellbent on giving him an exhalted status as if he has a solution to every immigration problem in the world.

Agree that he has some expertise with regards to ACCA cases but who is he to guarantee success for every applicant as every individuals applicant circumstances are going to be different.

The more people like yourself are harping about him the more people are losing trust on him. TBH I think he is a con and he is created few fake ID's and going about circulating his business, he may have one or two successes which may be incidental and he is using them to fool around 100's more.

Deepshithole2010

Post by Deepshithole2010 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:37 am

Apart from him I haven't come across any cases where people have had success on ACCA qualification which would automatically lead you to question what exactly is his argument that none other lawyer in the UK could produce the same.

Sometimes success can be very incidental and may not necessarily be due to the skill of the lawyer but what the judge makes out of the argument and you have to agree that sometimes they do get things wrong.

malik5805
BANNED

Post by malik5805 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:46 am

Deepshithole you are not ryte this time iThink Mr Marfat is good person and capable to win Acca cases i dont knw abt anything if he have any other expertise rather than Acca :: i heard from my friend and Mr Marfat won his appeal and he handled his case very well:: i am sorry to say but you are one of those who criticse anyone without prove and you are arrogant person::

Deepshithole2010

Post by Deepshithole2010 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:05 am

I am not criticizing or being arrogant without reason. TBH I am absolutely in the same situation like yourself and it doesn't help me to criticize a genuine person unnecessarily, however if you click on Nahid's profile and follow all the post he/she has been posting you would find a striking similarity and almost 99.99% of the post have always been to promote Mr Marfat.

I have myself spoken to Mr Marfat and I do believe he comes across as a credible person, but i refuse to believe that he would have a solution to every immigration problem or as a matter of fact every person who has applied on ACCA fundamentals as the facts of the cases are very important on which the judges give their decision and it is highly unlikely 2 cases would have the same facts.

What surprises me is the extent of claim people go on to make about him, he is not a solicitor only a barrister and that too not fully qualified and licensed ( this is by his own admission). Firstly it is rare for barristers to be advising and seeking work from members of public (though strictly not illegal) but unusual. As a barrister he cannot guarantee anything what home office would/wouldn't do unless he has a strong basis of making such claims which doesn't exist at the present moment only claims from few dubious members whose only task has been to promote Mr Marfat in every post they make.

One success doesn't guarantee success for everyone and you haven't witnessed success first hand ie someone has told you they were successful albeit they have shown you documents but you wouldn't know the full facts.

I'll be the most happy person if that news was true but I won't be a fool to believe such things without any concrete evidence and I would always keep my skepticism till such time I see the proof.

malik5805
BANNED

Post by malik5805 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:56 am

I think Nahid doing the ryte thing to promoting Mr Marfat because Acca students we Study really hard to pass exams and i beleive Acca is far hard than Degree and Nahid helping Acca student to get Psw wat they really deserve:; i know loads of ppl who have 2.1 in degree but failed many times in Acca exams:: therefore if Mr marfat helping any student to get psw than his work is much appreciated okay:: i will be happy too if i get my visa stra way without going to appeal like as you:; i dont knw abt anything else but hes gt experince of acca cases :: plz dnt try to ruin his repu he helped a lot of ppl without even being charged anything he spoke to my friends an hour and explain him everything not even ask for penny:: i personally rang Bhukhari Chambers and they were saying pay 30£ ist than Mr Bukhari can talk to you:; cant u see that as you mentioned earleier you hvae spoken to him too::

malik5805
BANNED

Post by malik5805 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:04 pm

DeepshitHole i read one of my friend decision and he is very close to us he won case recently:: and Marfat was his lawyer okay ::