ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Driving without insurance

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny

let_koko

Driving without insurance

Post by let_koko » Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:25 pm

Hi Guys.
I have submitted my application on Aug 6 2012, under the 10 years lawful residence but my worries are as follows
1. I was arrested sometimes in March, driving without insurance in which i was fined 200 pounds and 6 point on my licence and i had already had 3 point for defeat tyres

2. I was stopped again in July for the same offence, because i had 9 points on my licence the officer could not issue another 6 point on the spot and promise to summon me to court for the judge to decide on what to do, either to disqualify me for a particular period, Till now, no summon letter has been received from the police
In the 2 occasion, i was insured but due to some misinterpretation between me and the insurance company, it was recorded by the police as NO INSURANCE

My questions are
Is driving without a insurance a criminal offence under the immigration rules ?
Whats is my chance about my application ?
Can someone please help
Thanks