ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Payslips and PSW Dependant Application

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

shoji147

Payslips and PSW Dependant Application

Post by shoji147 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:52 am

Hi guys,

I keep coming back for answers all the time , hope I am not annoying anyone :-)....
I am about to apply for my wife's dependant visa from Pakistan and I am currently on PSW and I got my PSW on 15/08/2012.

Someone has confused me saying that I have to prove that I am working and show the payslips aswell otherwise it will be refused which I think doesn't make any sense as I was a student before PSW and I was not allowed to work anyway, and All Its says in the guidance is to show the maintenance funds for dependants.....

Please let me know if I have to show that I am working and I have payslips which is impossible :-((

Sorry for being a pain again guys but appreciate all the help and support I have recieved from here.

Thanks a Million

Sujji

bruteforce
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by bruteforce » Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:25 pm

you don't need the payslips or any proof that you are working. If you are meeting the maintenance requirements for your dependent (s) then you should be fine, provided that you meet all other requirements for that category.

shoji147

Post by shoji147 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:20 am

Thanks for the answer mate much appreciated , you r a gem

shoji147

Post by shoji147 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:23 am

I have been advised to leave the employment part in the application blank as that form is supposed to be for all PBS dependant categories and I m not bound to be in an employment on PSW when applying for dependants meeting the maintenance ... So I am only gonna write Tier1 PSW in the main applicant details of the form ...