ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Eea4 applied and eea2 was given

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

abBY20

Eea4 applied and eea2 was given

Post by abBY20 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:04 am

Help pls!
Eea4 was applied for and eea2 was given

mcovet
BANNED

Post by mcovet » Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:01 am

why don't you complain to the NWCSU@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk or whoever signed your attached covering letter when you received your EEA2? This is unacceptable if you provided all the proof etc so you may also complain to your MP as you waited like a door handle for around 6 months for their cok up!

abBY20

Post by abBY20 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:08 am

ThAnk mcovet
I applied for eea4 on the basis of RoR
Marriage lasted for almost 4 years
We livc together for over4years
I submitted decree Absolute,payslips,crb,bank statement,p60,p45 and many more convincing document..
I got the shock of my life opening my passport and seeing another RC placed next page of My valid RC ..so I have 2 RC placed in one passport..
I will email them,fax,send letters through post and call them alongside sending the application back via my solicitor

Fennec
Newly Registered

Post by Fennec » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:17 pm

abBY20 wrote:ThAnk mcovet
I applied for eea4 on the basis of RoR
Marriage lasted for almost 4 years
We livc together for over4years
I submitted decree Absolute,payslips,crb,bank statement,p60,p45 and many more convincing document..
I got the shock of my life opening my passport and seeing another RC placed next page of My valid RC ..so I have 2 RC placed in one passport..
I will email them,fax,send letters through post and call them alongside sending the application back via my solicitor
ee

Could you please give up date of your case as it s similar to mine.

Cheers,