ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can i send BRP abroad via any courier service?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

informationBRP
Newly Registered

Can i send BRP abroad via any courier service?

Post by informationBRP » Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:58 am

Dear Readers

My wife went back to home country after visa extension but before arrival of BRP card due to some emergency back home now the BRP card has arrived and i have the card with me of mine (husband-i am in Uk) as well as of my wife. She has to come back after 3 weeks.

My question is can i send the BRP card legally via DHL or any other reliable courier service .

Please reply ASAP.

Best Regards

adityak77
Member of Standing

Post by adityak77 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:47 am

No you can't.

Your wife will have to come back to UK, on a single entry visa in case her visa is expired, and The big problem is you have to apply for a new BRP again.

This is simpley not allowed while travel when your BRP/ application is under process.