ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Voluntary strike off and dissolution my LTD Company

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ola1

Voluntary strike off and dissolution my LTD Company

Post by ola1 » Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:27 pm

please advise me. i set up a LTD COMPANY to start a house moving business in feb.2012 in April had an accident with my van (london bus ran in the back of my van) i have put about £3000 to start this but never carry out a job before the accident. now i find another onsite driving job with a Company that i like since i became scared of doing my removal job in london because there is no way i wont be meeting this BIG london buses.

please is it possible for me to Voluntary strike off my company from the register without having to face any penalty, fine or problems etc.......

2. if i strike off my Ltd now, do i still have to file in the company account at anytime and will i still do a tax return to HRMC?

please advice as i need to strike the company off since i am not in need of it. i now have a pay job on which my employer take tax my tax from.

waiting for any advice and thanking everybody in advance. :? :?

republique
BANNED

Post by republique » Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:49 pm

Just because you don't use your company doesn't mean you have to strike it off. However all your finances and paperwork and taxes that should have been filed have to be in order and certain taxes proven to have been paid among other things. So it is not possible to advise you without you providing all these type of details.
You are required to do all the filings until the company has been dissolved.