ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Desperatly need help as soon as possible please

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mash
Newly Registered

Desperatly need help as soon as possible please

Post by mash » Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:21 pm

Dear friends,
As i need some help regarding procedure for applying dependents i have gone through many threads but could not understand properly..
i have psw for 2 years onwards i want to bring my family i.e wife and two children from pakistan.

i have only few queries if anyone can help me it will be great appreciated:

1. is it damn necessary to show employment 18000 pounds income per year with income deduction? i am confused either this rule is for all or only for indefinite and permanent visa holder who want to bring their families .
Is there any one who have brought their family without showing full time job proof and income tax deduction?

2. how much will i need to show maintenance fund for 4 family members including me?

3. where can i find application form and where to submit please?

i know i have asked in detail but sorry as i am desperate to bring my family as soon as possible..

i will really appreciate if any one can help me in this regard..

Mash

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:43 pm

You are looking at the wrong rules;those are for settlement applications. In your circumstances, you don't even have to be employed or earning income. All you need to show is that you have held 600 pounds per applicant for the three months immediately prior to the date of the application.

http://www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas- ... -students/

mash
Newly Registered

Post by mash » Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:03 pm

Thankyou so much mate for quick reply, you are genius.....great.

so went through that given link by you , do i need to fill only one this application form i.e vaf10? and will need to submit with required documents to gerrys..

coolrd
Newly Registered

Re: Desperatly need help as soon as possible please

Post by coolrd » Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:03 pm

Hi
Lucapooka is right.. You dont need employment for PSW dependant visa

mash wrote:Dear friends,
As i need some help regarding procedure for applying dependents i have gone through many threads but could not understand properly..
i have psw for 2 years onwards i want to bring my family i.e wife and two children from pakistan.

i have only few queries if anyone can help me it will be great appreciated:

1. is it damn necessary to show employment 18000 pounds income per year with income deduction? i am confused either this rule is for all or only for indefinite and permanent visa holder who want to bring their families .
Is there any one who have brought their family without showing full time job proof and income tax deduction?

2. how much will i need to show maintenance fund for 4 family members including me?

3. where can i find application form and where to submit please?

i know i have asked in detail but sorry as i am desperate to bring my family as soon as possible..

i will really appreciate if any one can help me in this regard..

Mash

mash
Newly Registered

Post by mash » Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:15 pm

thank you mate for reply , then what i need to do, you mean i dont need to send any employment letter etc? do you know any one who did not show employment but had been succeeded to bring his family.

can you tell me please which application form do i need to fill and how much do i need to save for bank statement if we are 4 including me..? please..thanks

coolrd
Newly Registered

Post by coolrd » Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:18 pm

1. you do not need employment for PSW dependant visa..but If you show the employment letter and pay slip etc is well and good. (but not essential)
2. You need to show £600x3+900 for all four of you in your UK account or in Pakistan account (good to recheck in UKBA guidance regarding exact amount but whatever it is it will be multiplied by 3+£900). Try to show more than required..there is no harm.
3. The application form will be VAF10 (FOR PSW dependant) if applying from gerry's centre in Pakistan. check in UKBA in Pakistan (http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas ... -students/) website.
4. Send your approved bank statement and other things as supporting documents.

mash wrote:thank you mate for reply , then what i need to do, you mean i dont need to send any employment letter etc? do you know any one who did not show employment but had been succeeded to bring his family.

can you tell me please which application form do i need to fill and how much do i need to save for bank statement if we are 4 including me..? please..thanks

mash
Newly Registered

Post by mash » Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:29 pm

thanks mate for your kind reply.......i have just one thing left to ask pls , i.e, do i need council letter and survey report for house where i want to live after my after my family arrives , this time i cant take that letter, is it ok if i send only simple letter of house without survey report?

thanks once again.