ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW Dependant Maintenance

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

segunolu88
Angola

PSW Dependant Maintenance

Post by segunolu88 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:46 pm

Hi guys,

Kindly let me know if it's compulsory to include payslip & tenancy agreement in support of dependant application. I have maintained the required funds,but the new Form asked for employment details, such as name of employer, address, phone and income after tax. PLs, if this information is not provided, will the application be refused. I only have payslip for the 20 hours and my dependants include my wife and children. Thanks

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:05 am

The immigration rules have the scope to demand this evidence in certain situations. Generally, the dependant of a Tier 1 migrant would not need to show any of these because a T1 migrant does not need to be continually in employment to comply with the terms of that category of leave. However, the dependant of a Tier 2 migrant might need to provide payslips to demonstrate that her partner was still working for his sponsor and in order to show compliance with the terms of that category of leave. Furthermore, an application for a dependant minor child would certainly need to show that there was adequate and suitable accommodation.