ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Why was my thread locked?

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

newbieholland

Why was my thread locked?

Post by newbieholland » Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:39 pm

Hi EUsmileWEallSmile,

I am not sure why was my thread locked. I am directing this post to you since you are one of the moderators and you seem be the last one to post on the thread. My questions were not answered and to be honest the person posting there was not making any sense or adding any information to my thread. I find it amusing.
"The time to repair the roof is when the sun is shining."

EUspouse82

Re: Why was my thread locked?

Post by EUspouse82 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:46 pm

newbieholland wrote:Hi EUsmileWEallSmile,

I am not sure why was my thread locked. I am directing this post to you since you are one of the moderators and you seem be the last one to post on the thread. My questions were not answered and to be honest the person posting there was not making any sense or adding any information to my thread. I find it amusing.
I am not a MOD but my suspicion is that most of your posts on that thread were condescending and ignorant. You seem to have answers to your own questions so no point in wasting poster's time reading your comments which mostly came across as rubbish and childish drivel.

When you start a post in future, have an open mind and more importantly dont be rude to posters that you erroneously deem as not making sense. :wink:

EUsmileWEallsmile

Re: Why was my thread locked?

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:02 am

newbieholland wrote:Hi EUsmileWEallSmile,

For the avoidance of doubt, I locked it. I felt that the debate was getting out of hand and not adding to the forum. I believe your questions were answered, but in case they weren't, to summarise.

You can apply for EEA2 if you wish, but you don't have to. Applying will in the long term make life easier for you, not doing so may inconvenience you. You appear to know the rules well enough already.