ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW DEPENDANT VISA

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

SHAHZAD GUL
Newly Registered

PSW DEPENDANT VISA

Post by SHAHZAD GUL » Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:28 pm

hi , i got my psw visa on 18th DEC 2011 , i came to UK on 8th july 2012 , i am now planning to bring my wife and 3 children's . according to ukba website i have to show 1800 per dependent as i amin UK for less than 12 months ,, and 900 for my maintenance , so total funds i have to show in my account for 90 days it will be 8100 GBP . which i have already placed in my bank account .

my questions are ,,,

1 . will funds of 9000 GBP enough for psw dependent visa , my wife and 3 childrens ,,, age 7 , 5 and 2 ,,, including my self ,,,

2. do i have to show i am employed or not ,,, currently i am seeking for job but no luck uptill now so doing security jobs full time ,,,

3. which documents i need to send to my wife back to pakistan . because my family is there and they will be applying from there .

4 , the most important one is my friends told me i have to show rented house . i came yo uk in 2009 and completed my msc than i went back to pakistan and came back to UK in july 2012 , through out this during i was staying with my elder brother at his house ,, my elder brother got his own house , 4 bedrooms detach house ,,, its on his own name , he is the owner , my bank account address , mobile contract address , each and every thing is on my brother address , i am still living with him , can i show his house in documents ,,

please advice as i want each and every thing to be correct because visa application fees are very very high , so 4 total dependent of mine applying it a big amount for me , i can afford rejection and applying again , i will be very very great full if some brother or sister help me in detail in this concern .....

Deepshithole2010

Post by Deepshithole2010 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:58 am

Send in your original bank statement showing the correct maintenance fund is all you need along with a copy of your passport and your BRP with all the usual docs for your dependents like marriage certificates,DOB certificates etc

Other than that things like employment and accommodation is not a requirement by UKBA, however if you can show proof of employment and accommodation its better but your dependent's application cannot be refused for not providing those information.

adnan1234
Newly Registered

Post by adnan1234 » Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:18 pm

hi shahzad....my wife has just got her PSW visa. I want to apply as her dependent. Which form do I need to fill in? Is it VAF10?????? please reply. thanks.