ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

GNIB card renewel

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

foreigndub
Newly Registered

GNIB card renewel

Post by foreigndub » Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:20 am

has anyone had their GNIB card renewed since the new changes came into effect in 2006?

If you are renewing your GNIB card do you need to apply for he EU Card?

I am an EU citizen been in Ireland 6 years, my wife a South African, been here 5 years

Magenta
Newly Registered

Post by Magenta » Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:59 pm

:D

My filipina wife got her first GNIB stamp 4 in september this year,it just took 10 minutes. she had all paper work with her, wedding cert, utility bills, birth cert, passport etc........

cant realy see any problems ifor you n renewing........

Pablo
Newly Registered

Post by Pablo » Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:25 pm

Hi Magenta

Quick Question, did u go to Immigration office with your wife to take the GNIB? did u have to queue there for this? My wife is brazilian she needs to go for the 4th visa and GNIB card now, so I just need to go there for a normal renew?

Thanks for any information

Magenta
Newly Registered

Post by Magenta » Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:58 am

Hi Pablo,

At first I went with her to extend her holiday visa for a month. When we got married, she went alone to get her stamp 4 visa with her documents. She was assisted with no hassle at all. As I said it only took her 10 minutes to get her stamp 4.