ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

WP to Tier2 ICT - SoC and salary requirement query

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sojan

WP to Tier2 ICT - SoC and salary requirement query

Post by sojan » Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:17 am

Hi Friends,
Sorry for reposting as a new thread (original thread) as the query is slightly different now.

In summary: The query is for my friend whose salary is split into various components and he cannot show the payslip matching SoC.

Situation now
1. The company has issued a sample letter showing the annual split of salary into: Home Salary, Per Diem, Transportation, Housing allowance, On-post salary. This total amount to £37K.
2. But the UK payslip contains only £15.1K and Indian Salary slip £7.1K as rest are reimbursed
3. His initial Soc was £19K (2008) and now its £34K (2012).

Query
1. Can he show combination of UK payslip && India Payslip?
2. Can he apply ILR based on his initial SoC (2008) ?
3. I read a minimum of 1 Salary slip & 1 Bank statement is required for Tier2 during ILR application. So the yearly salary can be just within an employer letter? (hope 12 bankstats/salary slips are NOT reqd)

I tried reading the FAQ's and 245GF-SD page, but couldn't find an answer.

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:46 pm

Please continue in the existing topic.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!