ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW on ACCA Fundamental Papers

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ParvezNawshad
Newly Registered

Post by ParvezNawshad » Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:09 pm

malik5805 wrote:Hello everyone;;;Hope you all ok?? Please share if anyone got passport back...mine is over 6 month now and thinking to ring them but i knw few people whoz thier timeline is even over 7 months...
I think all of the other people got the decision on thier application instead of ACCA students...
One of my mates has got his refusal letter today!! He applied in February.
Now he is looking for solicitor. Don't know what is being waiting for us!! Someone called UKBA about the approximate time of the pending PSW result, they replied that they'll sort all applications out before 30th September. Let see..

malik5805
BANNED

Post by malik5805 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:49 pm

ParvezNawshad wrote:
malik5805 wrote:Hello everyone;;;Hope you all ok?? Please share if anyone got passport back...mine is over 6 month now and thinking to ring them but i knw few people whoz thier timeline is even over 7 months...
I think all of the other people got the decision on thier application instead of ACCA students...
Now he is looking for solicitor. Don't know what is being waiting for us!! Someone called UKBA about the approximate time of the pending PSW result, they replied that they'll sort all applications out before 30th September. Let see..
ohh no what was reason...If you read previous threads you can see some people were predicting that we all will get visa without going to appeal...to be honest i am not sure what they will do to us...Please let us know what was reason..

ParvezNawshad
Newly Registered

Post by ParvezNawshad » Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:05 pm

malik5805 wrote:
ParvezNawshad wrote:
ohh no what was reason...If you read previous threads you can see some people were predicting that we all will get visa without going to appeal...to be honest i am not sure what they will do to us...Please let us know what was reason..
They showed the reason that the qualification is not recognized. And his visa is expiring in coming October, that's why may be he hasn't got the right to appeal; but he is planning for judicial review. I was, basically still am expecting to get visa without appealing. And yes, I read the previous all threads but just have joined today. Let see.. Inshallah Allah will do whatever is good for us. Keep praying

malik5805
BANNED

Post by malik5805 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:37 pm

ParvezNawshad wrote:
malik5805 wrote:
ParvezNawshad wrote:
They showed the reason that the qualification is not recognized. And his visa is expiring in coming October, that's why may be he hasn't got the right to appeal; but he is planning for judicial review. I was, basically still am expecting to get visa without appealing. And yes, I read the previous all threads but just have joined today. Let see.. Inshallah Allah will do whatever is good for us. Keep praying
Inshalla brov.. me and all my mates visa have expired already.. hope they give us appeal right..its more than 6 month now and without job for many of us its killing.. everytime we ring them they are not nice to us or either they seems to help .. Keep on faith allah SWT and everything will be fine ameen

malik5805
BANNED

Post by malik5805 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:17 pm

Did Anyone received documents this week or not???

Newly Registered

Sending your degree results to the Home Office

Post by 0465609 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:45 am

I applied for PSW on ACCA fundamental basis in April. I gave my biometrics sometime in July. I still haven't received a decision from the Home Office yet. However today I got my BSC in applied accounting from Oxford Brookes.

I want to know if I can send this to the Home Office now and change the basis of my application. I would like to know if someone has done this before and if so which address did they send their documents to.

Any help in this regard would be greatly appreciated.

malik5805
BANNED

Re: Sending your degree results to the Home Office

Post by malik5805 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:54 am

0465609 wrote:I applied for PSW on ACCA fundamental basis in April. I gave my biometrics sometime in July. I still haven't received a decision from the Home Office yet. However today I got my BSC in applied accounting from Oxford Brookes.

I want to know if I can send this to the Home Office now and change the basis of my application. I would like to know if someone has done this before and if so which address did they send their documents to.

well i wanted to do the same but i hve failed in obu but someone hve told me before you cant send any further documents after intial application., make sure you keep copy because they sometime lose the documents.,

quantum1
Member of Standing

Post by quantum1 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:36 pm

0465609 wrote:I applied for PSW on ACCA fundamental basis in April. I gave my biometrics sometime in July. I still haven't received a decision from the Home Office yet. However today I got my BSC in applied accounting from Oxford Brookes.

I think you can. Get advice asap.

malik5805
BANNED

Post by malik5805 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:00 pm

quantum1 wrote:

I think you can. Get advice asap.
true if you want send do it asap before they take decision on yr application

Noman83

Post by Noman83 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:16 pm

I am in the same position as well and want to know the same i have OBU 2:1 and dont have any idea if i can change the basis of application.. any advice

NAHID

Post by NAHID » Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:24 pm

You may sent it but normally they would not accept it becasue you should get your degree before your application and that is what you has declared and sign in your form.
but exceptionally you can if somebody request for vary the grounds and sent it. my friends did it 2 years before but went to the lawyer I mentioned before.
congratulation for your degree achievement and seek legal advice, you may be lucky if it is accepted by UKBA. Don't be afraid you have nothing to loose if you request but remember always seek good lawyers advice.

Noman83

Post by Noman83 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:47 pm

NAHID wrote:You may sent it but normally they would not accept it becasue you should get your degree before your application and that is what you has declared and sign in your form.
but exceptionally you can if somebody request for vary the grounds and sent it. my friends did it 2 years before but went to the lawyer I mentioned before.
congratulation for your degree achievement and seek legal advice, you may be lucky if it is accepted by UKBA. Don't be afraid you have nothing to loose if you request but remember always seek good lawyers advice.
Thanks nahid . i spoke to my lawyer he said that i send the degree and relevant documents as soon as possible to him and he will pepare a cover letter explaining the situation and if the decision has not been taken then the caseworker will consider further evidence and he has asked for another £200 . I have decided to write a simple cover letter myself and send it together with my original degree and letters and it shud be sent to the address to which we sent our application thats what i have been advised

malik5805
BANNED

Post by malik5805 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:53 pm

Noman83 wrote:
NAHID wrote:You may sent it but normally they would not accept it becasue you should get your degree before your application and that is what you has declared and sign in your form.
Thanks nahid . i spoke to my lawyer he said that i send the degree and relevant documents as soon as possible to him and he will pepare a cover letter explaining the situation and if the decision has not been taken then the caseworker will consider further evidence and he has asked for another £200 . I have decided to write a simple cover letter myself and send it together with my original degree and letters and it shud be sent to the address to which we sent our application thats what i have been advised
Bro good luck and hope they accept your degree now..And please do it asap because on of my friend got refusal letter yesterday...Anywz i have failed in degree hope we all get psw ...And one more thing guys now they are not mentioneting policy guidence word on refusal letter and i am very in shock after seeing this..dont knw hw he will win his case hes not hiring any lawyer because he cant afford any penny yet but i have told him some supporting documents lets see what happens..

Noman83

Post by Noman83 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:33 pm

malik5805 wrote:
Noman83 wrote:
Thanks nahid . i spoke to my lawyer he said that i send the degree and relevant documents as soon as possible to him and he will pepare a cover letter explaining the situation and if the decision has not been taken then
the caseworker will consider further evidence and he has asked for another £200 . I have decided to write a simple cover letter myself and send it together with my original degree and letters and it shud be sent to the address to which we sent our application thats what i have been advised
Bro good luck and hope they accept your degree now..And please do it asap because on of my friend got refusal letter yesterday...Anywz i have failed in degree hope we all get psw ...And one more thing guys now they are not mentioneting policy guidence word on refusal letter and i am very in shock after seeing this..dont knw hw he will win his case hes not hiring any lawyer because he cant afford any penny yet but i have told him some supporting documents lets see what happens..
Thanks Malik . can u tell me what reason they gave for refusal??

malik5805
BANNED

Post by malik5805 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:04 pm

Noman83 wrote:
malik5805 wrote:
Noman83 wrote:
Thanks nahid . i spoke to my lawyer he said that i send the degree and relevant documents as soon as possible to him and he will pepare a cover letter explaining the situation and if the decision has not been taken then
the caseworker will consider further evidence and he has asked for another £200 . I have decided to write a simple cover letter myself and send it together with my original degree and letters and it shud be sent to the address to which we sent our application thats what i have been advised
Same like your qualification is not valid and they hve nt given us any points for the degree and they dnt consider acca for psw.. but the good thing is they hve given appeal right to everyone which is good., and few my friends won thier appeal and we really hpoing we ll will get visa on appeal

malik5805
BANNED

Post by malik5805 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:05 pm

Noman83 wrote:
malik5805 wrote:
Noman83 wrote:
one thing more noman will you plz help me to the project because i will submitt now in Nov

Noman83

Post by Noman83 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:17 pm

malik5805 wrote:
Noman83 wrote:
malik5805 wrote:
Noman83 wrote:
one thing more noman will you plz help me to the project because i will submitt now in Nov
Sure let me no whatever help you want . did your freind visa expired that is why he got appeal or are they giving appeal right to everyone??

malik5805
BANNED

Post by malik5805 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:34 pm

Yes noman brother hes giving appeal right to everyone whoz visa expired and they have not giving appeal right to whoz visas left and my two friends got visa refused and they won thier appeal about 3 of us waiting and we hoping aswell ...

NAHID

Post by NAHID » Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:04 pm

Norman

You should sent document to Sheffield address as written in your biometric letter. You can wrote letter but u do not know the terms. Request to vary your grounds of application based on additional documents
NALAM

malik5805
BANNED

Post by malik5805 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:52 am

i think everyone wil get reply from HO this week bevause all my friends getting reply now except me..

rv
Newly Registered

Post by rv » Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:54 pm

I have heard that everyone is getting their rejection this week. My visa will expire in next month so i dont know what is going to happen but please post your visa decision here.

Regards
RV

amran
Newly Registered

Post by amran » Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:08 pm

Hi

I believe many of ACCA student in feb session obtained fundamental level but ACCA gave us Advance diploma certificate. My friends application refused and I am waiting. we went together to see some solicitors in london but after visit many of them no body able to give us any logical answer, how they would be able to defend the appeal. we know that lawyer dont give guarantee but at-least what we need to see that they have logical approach to represent the case.

Do you know somebody who can be able to help us.

malik5805
BANNED

Post by malik5805 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:02 pm

amran wrote:Hi

I believe many of ACCA student in feb session obtained fundamental level but ACCA gave us Advance diploma certificate. My friends application refused and I am waiting. we went together to see some solicitors in london but after visit many of them no body able to give us any logical answer, how they would be able to defend the appeal. we know that lawyer dont give guarantee but at-least what we need to see that they have logical approach to represent the case.

Do you know somebody who can be able to help us.
true all of my friends visa refused and still i think this is tricky one abt advanced diploma certificate and fundamental level.. i think we all shud request to acca to issue us fundamental level certificate and this will make our case stronger.. all the ppl who won the cases on the basis of fundamental level but we hve to prove them that same thing that FLC and ADC

amran
Newly Registered

Post by amran » Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:01 am

Malik

ACCA would not change thier decision due to small number of student. my friend he contacted with ACCA several times but they refused. thank you for your effort and suggestion but it has no merit. need some one who can help in this matter. by the way who is representing your or your friends case ?

ossy
Newly Registered

decided casess

Post by ossy » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:33 pm

Hey if anyone has a decided Tribunal case can you please email it to me at osama164@hotmail.com i will be really thankful and it will be a great help. plzzzzzzz