ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW using ACCA fundaental levela! needed covering letter!

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ansafrahim

Post by ansafrahim » Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:42 pm

This thread is dying i guess.

mjiz16
Newly Registered

Post by mjiz16 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:04 am

Sinner wrote:sent.

no i haven't applied yet coz i am waiting for my passport. just write a covering letter stating about royal charter and link the cases which i have sent you via email in your letter. Good luck. don't forget to let me know the outcome as we are on same boat.
hello mate,
thanks for sharing such information. i m going to apply for psw end of march. could u please send me the copies of cases u mentioned who were granted with psw on my email its email removed by moderator . your help would be appreciating thanks in advance

QuickLearner
Newly Registered

Post by QuickLearner » Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:02 pm

Hi, I am applying for PSW on basis of ACCA F1-F9 fundamental papers.
Could anybody please send me that downloaded copy of Cases to me a in my email id email address removed by moderator.

It would be really appreciated.
Thanks

QuickLearner
Newly Registered

Post by QuickLearner » Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:06 pm

Hi Sinner
I am applying for PSW on partqualified ACCA basis.
Would you please send me the CASES copies to email address removed by moderator and also any further information that i would need to include in my COVERING LETTER.

I would really appreciate your help.

Thanks in Advance
Waqas

QuickLearner
Newly Registered

Post by QuickLearner » Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:09 am

Any one know some one who applied after April 2011 and granted visa on acca fundamental level basis.

xkalpesh
Newly Registered

psw appication

Post by xkalpesh » Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:06 pm

hi can any one email me the cases that were allowed psw on the basis of ACCA , so that i can use that in my covering letter.
Thanks a lot.

JohnM

Post by JohnM » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:55 pm

I would not apply for PSW based on ACCA. Looks very dodgy.

And if your visa would be refused, and it could be refused even based on false deception, you can be banned from UK for 10 years. And also EU/US/Canada/Australia/New Zealand...

Looks very unreliable and risky... :shock:

quantum1
Member of Standing

Post by quantum1 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:46 pm

JohnM wrote:I would not apply for PSW based on ACCA. Looks very dodgy.

And if your visa would be refused, and it could be refused even based on false deception, you can be banned from UK for 10 years. And also EU/US/Canada/Australia/New Zealand...

Looks very unreliable and risky... :shock:
Why would it be considered deception?

JohnM

Post by JohnM » Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:37 pm

Because it looks like PSW was not designed for this type of courses.

It looks like some people, maybe, convinced them that their particular course is Ok for PSW, others not. There is no hard evidence that anybody for visas after PSW. There was some blog which is closed now.

If you apply for visa, you claim that you're eligible for it. From this forum you can see that many people are not sure that these courses are eligible for PSW. So if you claim you deserve PSW but the course actually does not eligible for PSW then it looks like false deception.

Newly Registered

Post by 0465609 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:07 pm

QuickLearner wrote:Hi Sinner
I am applying for PSW on partqualified ACCA basis.
Would you please send me the CASES copies to email address removed by moderator and also any further information that i would need to include in my COVERING LETTER.

I would really appreciate your help.

Thanks in Advance
Waqas
I shall also be applying for the PSW on the basis of ACCA and would really appreciate if someone could email me the copies of the cases. my email is email address removed by moderator

PSW WORRIES

re

Post by PSW WORRIES » Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:16 pm

Its seems all these ACCA guys are hell bent on enriching the UKBA.

Pls ACCA Fundamental applicants, You cannot and will not get PSW. Yes if u had oxford brookes degree with a Pass, you can get this.

Do not waste ur resources.

Dipendra
Newly Registered
Nepal

Post by Dipendra » Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:40 pm

Sinner wrote:People got visa based only on ACCA, I got copies of those cases.
hi sinner
i also did applied on the basis of ACCA fundamental level can you please forward me the copies of the cases where the people got the psw solely on the basis of ACCA

on email address removed by moderator

regards,
Dipendra

zamanam

PSW

Post by zamanam » Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:19 am

Hi Sinner and Zara,

I am ACCA F1-F9 and applied for PSW but it got refused based on ACCA qualification is not UK degree - I believe you have copies of cases where they approved PSW based on ACCA - Can you please kind send it to me list of those case if you have them or let me know from where you have downloaded them.

Thanks

Ad

[quote="Sinner"]Zara,

I am victim of that blog as well. I was relying on it as well. But as you know on that blog there were couple of cases in which people got PSW solely based on ACCA, they uploaded the copies of those cases as well. I think you didn't download those copies. let me know if you didn't i will send you.
And royal charter was awarded in 1974.[/quote]

zamanam

Re: ACCA PSW reply

Post by zamanam » Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:24 am

Hham12 - Can you please share your cover letter with me as well as I am victim of the same - ACCA is not UK qualification and thus my PSW been refused.

[quote="hham1224"][quote="PaperPusher"]And the Judge should go, that is interesting, you cannot cherry pick however, do show me every case.[/quote]

well I took my PSW based on ACCA qualification. I opened a forum on ACCA site as hham12 but that was closed.

In your case you have to rely on word LEVEL (para 55) level means equivalence. I stated the same and got it in appeal.

regards[/quote]

malik5805
BANNED

Post by malik5805 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:18 pm

Did anyone got any winning appeals plz also share with us..