ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Thank You...

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

darksun

Thank You...

Post by darksun » Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:04 pm

I've recently completed my immigration journey after a long and exciting 6 years, well a bit more than 6 years I guess :) I received my passport yesterday and I just want to thank all the people who set up this website moderating tirelessly and share the information.
I'd like to thank to those who answered my questions patiently.
I'd like to wish the best and all the patience to those who are still on the journey...

All the best...

addh
- thin ice -

Re: Thank You...

Post by addh » Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:59 pm

darksun wrote:I've recently completed my immigration journey after a long and exciting 6 years, well a bit more than 6 years I guess :) I received my passport yesterday and I just want to thank all the people who set up this website moderating tirelessly and share the information.
I'd like to thank to those who answered my questions patiently.
I'd like to wish the best and all the patience to those who are still on the journey...

All the best...
congrats

Casa

Post by Casa » Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:26 pm

Congratulations Darksun.