ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Success with 217 absences at Croydon PEO - 4th Oct 2012

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

parasiteslost

ILR Success with 217 absences at Croydon PEO - 4th Oct 2012

Post by parasiteslost » Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:56 am

Hi guys,

My ILR (HSMP+Tier1) was approved yesterday at Croydon PEO.
Appointment was at 10:30, arrived at Lunar house at 09:40 but got asked by the door security to come back in 20mins.
Got in the building at 10am
Passed security check at 10:20
Passport and payment form checked at 10:40
Paid fees at 10:50
Got called at 10:55 at a counter for basic checks and data entry
Then got biometrics taken at 11:40
Called by a CW at 12:00
And approved at 12:45.

The CW only asked for my application form, 12 months salary slips, 12 months bank statements, 5 years' P60s, confirmation of employment from my employer and Life in the UK letter. He also asked for photocopies which I had.
I had 217 absences outside the country - all paid leave from employer. He did not even ask about the absences and I did not have to provide any supporting evidence at all.

This forum has been invaluable in prepping my application. Thanks everyone for all your advice!

renzokuken

Post by renzokuken » Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:15 pm

Congrats, could you please share your employer letter template? did you explain about your absences?

arifahmmed
Member of Standing

Post by arifahmmed » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:20 am

Many many thanks and congratulations.

naresh25
Newly Registered

ILR Self employed

Post by naresh25 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:56 am

Hi,

I am due to apply for my ILR and i got a difficulty now. I am on Self employment category. As you know, i transfer funds from business account to my personal account but unfortunately some of my transactions not aligned which means i had transferred more money than i should and transferred less money next time to balance the figures. But overall i had only transferred the money which i should take.

Can anyone please advise me if this is going to be na issue for my application or what else i can do at this stage for my application to go through smoothly. Your help is very much appreciated.