ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Solihull 18th of October - checklist

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mziyabo
Newly Registered
Yemen

Solihull 18th of October - checklist

Post by mziyabo » Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:57 pm

I joined this forum a while ago and I am about to take the plunge myself on the 18th of October in Solihull PEO. I am currently on Tier 1 (general) having previously been on HSMP I focused on the main documents and will have a few bits and pieces as well. My file will be as follows:

1. 2 passports (Old and New)
2. 4 passport photos
3. 12 Bank Statements (original)
4. 12 Payslips ( original) reputable UK Bank
5. Letter from employer confirming my salary <£35k, total points = 95.
6. Life in the UK pass letter
7. P60 covering 5 years no year has my gross salary been less than £35k
8. My total abscence for HOLIDAYS are 37 days since 2007. I have no business travel.

I will photocopy the above and have highlighted on Bank Statements all my salaries which are all equal to my payslips

Is there anything I have missed?

nmm

Post by nmm » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:14 pm

I think you need to show evidence of finance to maintain & support yourself, have you included that as well?

Otherwise I think it's ok if you have any dependent then you need to include cohabitation docs as well.

mziyabo
Newly Registered
Yemen

Savings account

Post by mziyabo » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:56 pm

Nmm

Many thanks. I have a son but not including him in my application as he was born in the UK planning to get citizenship for him post ILR. In terms of funds I have savings account with Nationwide which I will include together with my main application if it is requested. The balance in my current account statement is healthy as well. Thanks for the comments though.

I will cross my fingers.

p2kin

Re: Solihull 18th of October - checklist

Post by p2kin » Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:40 pm

Solihull now only accepts card payment... so be careful on that.... please share your exp. with card payment..

Also, if possible, please if you could get any contact number of solihull peo to call them for query, that would be great...