ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Regarding Tourist Visa

Australia: Points Calculator | Skilled Immigration
New Zealand: Points Calculator | work visas

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

rpnsrinivas
Newly Registered

Regarding Tourist Visa

Post by rpnsrinivas » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:07 am

Hi . I am an Indian staying in India. I stayed in USA for two years during the period of 2002 and 2002. I did not overstay. I came back to India and since then did not travel abroad. Now i want to travel to Aus/Canada/NZ/Canada. Will i get a visitor visa to any of the before said countries.

nasirpk

Post by nasirpk » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:42 pm

getting canadian visit visa is one of the most difficult in the world... Canadian PR is easy compared to visit visa. I've seen many many people who have lived and worked in UK/ EU countries for more then 5 years and have travelled alot, having visas for many countries and were refused when they applied canadian visit visa.

try for australia/ NZ

anubha
BANNED

tourist visa

Post by anubha » Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:21 am

You must have a genuine intention to visit Australia as a tourist, for recreation or to visit your family and friends.

A Tourist visa will generally cancel (or cease) any other visa held and come into effect as soon as it is granted. You should contact Australian visa office before lodging a Tourist visa application if you have questions about how a Tourist visa would affect your existing visa.