ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA4 documents

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:30 pm

renu wrote:quick question: if i show home office a letter from my work place, showing that i am employed from 2005 till present, will this letter be enough or i have to show payslips along with the letter of employment.
I'm not sure if you have payslips and P60s or not. If not, an employers' letter may help you.

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:31 pm

renu wrote:hi, i will be sending these documents to HO for my EEA4 application, please let me know if it is enough documents to send...any advices will be highly appreciate.
FoR NON- EEA NATIONAL:
-PASSPORT,
-2 PHOTOS PASSPORT,
- EVIDENCE OF RESIDENCE ( 5 YEARS OF JOINT BANK STATEMENTS)
-MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE
- LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT

FOR EEA NATIONAL:
- PASSPORT /ID
- JOINT BANK STATEMENTS (PROOF OF RESIDENCE)
- P60S; LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT AND LAST 3 MONTHS OF PAYSLIPS
-REGISTRATION CARD
-PERMANENT RESIIDENCE CARD ( RECEIVED AFTER APPLYING EEA3).

now, do you think i need to write a cover letter? and my husband has naturalisation certificate, do i have to send it with the application, will it help?
All you need to prove is that the EU national has PR (already done from what you've posted) and evidence that you lived in the UK with the EU national for five years.

renu

Post by renu » Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:06 pm

hi all, i am going to post my applicatiion today, hoping will hear from Home Office very soon...

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:41 pm

renu wrote:hi all, i am going to post my applicatiion today, hoping will hear from Home Office very soon...
Keep us posted.

renu

Post by renu » Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:55 pm

will def do.

renu

Post by renu » Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:18 am

renu wrote:hi all, i am going to post my applicatiion today, hoping will hear from Home Office very soon...
hi, a week since i sent my application, i have not received COA yet...how many weeks/days after receiving my application will HO send me the COA?

renu

Post by renu » Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:23 pm

EUsmileWEallsmile wrote:
Keep us posted.
second week since i posted my application, still no COA letter.....

dsab85

Post by dsab85 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:11 pm

renu wrote:
EUsmileWEallsmile wrote:
Keep us posted.
You will probably have to wait for quite a bit longer. It seems on average to take around 3 months to get COA, some never even got one.

My wife's application is 6 weeks old now, and (as expected) not a word yet. We were hoping they would send it together with my passport when I requested it back, but unfortunately no COA included.

jotter
Member of Standing

Post by jotter » Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:08 pm

dsab85 wrote:
renu wrote:
EUsmileWEallsmile wrote:
Keep us posted.
You will probably have to wait for quite a bit longer. It seems on average to take around 3 months to get COA, some never even got one.

My wife's application is 6 weeks old now, and (as expected) not a word yet. We were hoping they would send it together with my passport when I requested it back, but unfortunately no COA included.
Note that, while it's customary, the UKBA are not legally obliged to send a COA at all for EEA4. In this case it's different to EEA2. All the same, it's discomforting to go so long without hearing anything. Mine took around 2 and a half months, so you're certainly not in unknown territory.

EEA4 sent: July 4
UKBA received: July 5
COA received: Sept 27 (dated Sept 24)
PR: ??

renu

Post by renu » Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:21 am

jotter wrote:
dsab85 wrote:
renu wrote:
EUsmileWEallsmile wrote:
Keep us posted.

Note that, while it's customary, the UKBA are not legally obliged to send a COA at all for EEA4. In this case it's different to EEA2. All the same, it's discomforting to go so long without hearing anything. Mine took around 2 and a half months, so you're certainly not in unknown territory.

EEA4 sent: July 4
UKBA received: July 5
COA received: Sept 27 (dated Sept 24)
PR: ??

oh my God, will i have to wait for 2-3 months just to have a COA!!!!!!

renu

Post by renu » Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:44 pm

I have received my COA today... I hope I will receivey pr soon.

renu

Post by renu » Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:51 pm

renu wrote:I have received my COA today... I hope I will receivey pr soon.
it is 3 months already since i posted my application, still waiting for my pr.... i really want to travel.wonder when will i receive my passport back...anyone who applied for EEA4 in SEPTEMBER,have you received your passport back?

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:01 pm

renu wrote:
it is 3 months already since i posted my application, still waiting for my pr.... i really want to travel.wonder when will i receive my passport back...anyone who applied for EEA4 in SEPTEMBER,have you received your passport back?
Unless you ask for the passport to be sent back to you, you will only receive it when a decision is made. Asking the passport back has no affect on the application (and in some cases might even speed it up).

renu

Post by renu » Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:04 pm

Jambo wrote:
renu wrote:
Unless you ask for the passport to be sent back to you, you will only receive it when a decision is made. Asking the passport back has no affect on the application (and in some cases might even speed it up).
Hi,I am thinking to do this but first my son's British passport is in process,I only applied last week.