ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW application fees still not deducted - URGENT

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:33 pm

divine_ wrote:(apparently I haven't signed the payment page - though I was sure I did)
Having a copy will remove doubt.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

divine_
Newly Registered

Post by divine_ » Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:07 pm

vinny wrote:
divine_ wrote:(apparently I haven't signed the payment page - though I was sure I did)
I agree, I should have copied my application before posting. I have a full copy this time.

fastlove721
Newly Registered

Post by fastlove721 » Thu May 17, 2012 9:27 am

divine_ wrote:
vinny wrote:
I agree, I should have copied my application before posting. I have a full copy this time.
hello,same thing is happening to me got the ack letter but fee not deducted , plz update ur case as surely it will help many ppl,waitting for your advice.

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu May 17, 2012 10:54 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

fastlove721
Newly Registered

Post by fastlove721 » Thu May 17, 2012 11:35 am

i made the same mistake by not printing a copy of the application ,was thr anyone else who had the same problem and got over it ,since psw is closed i think i cant reapply if my application gets invalid :(

Greenie
Respected Guru

Post by Greenie » Thu May 17, 2012 11:38 am

fastlove721 wrote:
i made the same mistake by not printing a copy of the application ,was thr anyone else who had the same problem and got over it ,since psw is closed i think i cant reapply if my application gets invalid :(
when did you make your application?

fastlove721
Newly Registered

Post by fastlove721 » Thu May 17, 2012 11:49 am

Greenie wrote:
fastlove721 wrote:
when did you make your application?
i applied on 3 april ,got ack letter on 8 may ,letter was dated 2 may
and till date no fee deducted..

Greenie
Respected Guru

Post by Greenie » Thu May 17, 2012 11:53 am

if you have only just got your acknowledgement letter then it may just be that your application is being delayed due to the backlog. Yes you are correct you will not be able to reapply if your application is rejected as invalid because PSW is closed.

fastlove721
Newly Registered

Post by fastlove721 » Thu May 17, 2012 11:58 am

Greenie wrote:if you have only just got your acknowledgement letter then it may just be that your application is being delayed due to the backlog. Yes you are correct you will not be able to reapply if your application is rejected as invalid because PSW is closed.
received the letter on 8th may and today its 17 ,and noremally they collect the fee first and then they send the letter ,what do you advice me ,what should i do next ?

Greenie
Respected Guru

Post by Greenie » Thu May 17, 2012 12:03 pm

fastlove721 wrote:
Greenie wrote:if you have only just got your acknowledgement letter then it may just be that your application is being delayed due to the backlog. Yes you are correct you will not be able to reapply if your application is rejected as invalid because PSW is closed.
received the letter on 8th may and today its 17 ,and noremally they collect the fee first and then they send the letter ,what do you advice me ,what should i do next ?
no they don't. It's the other way around.

You can call them to ask?

fastlove721
Newly Registered

Post by fastlove721 » Thu May 17, 2012 12:07 pm

Greenie wrote:
fastlove721 wrote:
no they don't. It's the other way around.

You can call them to ask?
i really hope that you are right,all my friends who applied with me got thr fee deducted and lthn they received thr letters,
if i call do you think it will make things worse,am only concerned abt this.

Vikram Bhagwani
Newly Registered

Fees deduction

Post by Vikram Bhagwani » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:58 am

divine_ wrote:I received the acknowledgement letter on the 3rd (letter dated February 1).

I'm waiting until after 4 weeks have passed, then will try to call UKBA.

Also forgot to tell my visa also expired in the meantime. So a bit nervous...
Hello Buddy,

What appened when you reapplied for your visa. Did they accepted your application

Vikram Bhagwani
Newly Registered

Re: PSW application fees still not deducted - URGENT

Post by Vikram Bhagwani » Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:00 am

ashcarv wrote:Hi everyone,

I'm applying for a PSW visa from inside the UK, and sent my application on 28 January by special delivery. It was received by Home Office on 30 January, and on 6 February I received an acknowledgment letter from HO, which was dated 31 January.

However, the application fees have still not been deducted. I paid by credit card, and on the UKBA website, it says that credit card payments are processed within 1 working day of the application being received.

I've contacted my bank and was told that HO has not tried to take the money out, so it's not a case of the payment being declined by the bank.

Has this happened to anyone else? I'm starting to worry that something's gone wrong with my application. Would I have received an acknowledgment letter even if my payment was unsuccessful?

Any advice? I'd really appreciate it! Thank you!

Hello buddy, what happened in your case of visa application. Did they deducted money later or your application got invalid. I am also suffering from same problem.

Vikram Bhagwani
Newly Registered

Fees not deducted

Post by Vikram Bhagwani » Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:20 am

Hello Guys,

Can you update what happened in your cases when money was not deducted.

I am suffering from the same issue and my visa is going to expire on 15th of october.

I had sent my application on 8th of october (next day delivery)

I have got a copy of my application and I have double checked everything and payment page is fine. I have also phoned up my bank to check whether payment request was made by UKBA but they said they didnt have any payment request so far from them.

Please do give me suggestions and updates on your cases to help me out.

Thanks

fastlove721
Newly Registered

Re: PSW application fees still not deducted - URGENT

Post by fastlove721 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:30 am

Vikram Bhagwani wrote:
ashcarv wrote:Hi everyone,

I'm applying for a PSW visa from inside the UK, and sent my application on 28 January by special delivery. It was received by Home Office on 30 January, and on 6 February I received an acknowledgment letter from HO, which was dated 31 January.

However, the application fees have still not been deducted. I paid by credit card, and on the UKBA website, it says that credit card payments are processed within 1 working day of the application being received.

I've contacted my bank and was told that HO has not tried to take the money out, so it's not a case of the payment being declined by the bank.

Has this happened to anyone else? I'm starting to worry that something's gone wrong with my application. Would I have received an acknowledgment letter even if my payment was unsuccessful?

Any advice? I'd really appreciate it! Thank you!

Hello buddy, what happened in your case of visa application. Did they deducted money later or your application got invalid. I am also suffering from same problem.
hello,yes this happened to me aswell i tried to contact ukba like 100 times but i was always told to wait .then i made a complain to ukba and they investigated about my case maybe after 2 weeks i got their reply that i missed to fill in my credit card expiry date and they sent me another application form in which i just had to fill the payment page again and to send it to the given address.but this time i sent a postal order on the name of home office,i received my visa plus the documents about a month after that ,so contact ukba show them your concerns about your application and make a complain as soon as possible i don't remember the email but you can search it over the internet.goodluck