ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Silly Mistake

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

spoiled brat

Silly Mistake

Post by spoiled brat » Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:43 pm

right, feel like a right numpty

i sent my AN form with supporting documents and fee, however i made a mistake while filling the payment slip....i filled everything correctly but you know where it says delete as appropriate on card type...

i didn't delete any and left all 4 options ( i know, i should have deleted and left only visa there)

do you think this will cause a problem or delay ?

am really annoyed with myself.

mcovet
BANNED

Re: Silly Mistake

Post by mcovet » Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:40 pm

spoiled brat wrote:right, feel like a right numpty

i sent my AN form with supporting documents and fee, however i made a mistake while filling the payment slip....i filled everything correctly but you know where it says delete as appropriate on card type...

i didn't delete any and left all 4 options ( i know, i should have deleted and left only visa there)

do you think this will cause a problem or delay ?

am really annoyed with myself.
don't worry bout it, they will NOT return your application. Firstly, they will try either Visa or Mastercard and whichever works they keep (IMHO). If payment fails, they normally contact you in writing to arrange for another payment method so you are not losing out on any wasted time etc.

They will charge your card right don't worry.

mg33
Newly Registered

Post by mg33 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:50 pm

Their computer will surely know... Visa cards start with a 4 and Mastercards start with a 5. So I can't see there being any problem!

spoiled brat

Post by spoiled brat » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:54 pm

many thanks mcovet and mg33 for taking time out and replying, its very kind of you :)

it certainly puts me at ease knowing what you've said , fingers crossed hopefully everything goes smoothly

best wishes to everyone and thank you once more