ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT HELP PLEASE - UK Visa's

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

rednuke13
Newly Registered

Post by rednuke13 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:47 pm

well my wife just got home from Athens and phoned her step dad, and he said he has a very good friend in the government office that deals with employment documents

ALSO

it seems that the 2012 tax return has both MY and MY wife's names and that all income in Greece is done on a "family" basis

therefore it shows an income for about 2200 euro's
that we have PAID the tax on.............
(i can have all of these translated and stamped by my Lawyer)

I have English accounts showing transfers to Greek accounts
and my Greek bank book is FULL of money going in and out but never shows where it went or where it came from

I have loads of proof of address from house insurance to bills
also for my mum n dads address in the uk (originals)

......................im getting slightly more positive now about all of this ;)

rednuke13
Newly Registered

Post by rednuke13 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:58 pm

one Q : - if we make it to Calais ..and they say what is your reason fro visiting the UK

do i say

A: Christmas to see family, also a trip to Scotland in febuary
(therefore getting a nice easy 6 month stamp)

B: (honesty) Were sick of lawless Greece and the lack of jobs, so were moving to England to start our new lives and get my wife a residency card, I have a job to start mid January and don't plan to leave again. GOD BLESS EU for letting us gain entrance with no visa!!!!!!!!

C: I am exercising my rights to freedom of Travel, Good day sir.....

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru
Location: does not matter if you are with your EEA family member

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:03 pm

mcovet wrote:exactly! u show them what u can get and that's it...cant say more than that. If u also have proof of actual residence (flight tickets, money going out regularly and.shown in a statement, that'd prove that u werent JuST living.there but also.working,.proof of which u will provide (dont mention to ukba they r backdated the payslips!)
I think this makes no sense at all.

Also, and though I am not a lawyer, providing fake documentary evidence is (most likely) illegal and can very serious consequences. I would caution against doing it.

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:14 pm

Directive/2004/38/EC wrote:
Also, and though I am not a lawyer, providing bad quality documentary evidence is (most likely) illegal and can very serious consequences. I would caution against doing it.
I would second this. NEVER, ever make things up.

rednuke13
Newly Registered

Post by rednuke13 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:55 am

I have a tax return with my name and my wifes name (as when your married your tax'd together in Greece)
it shows in income of 2400 euro... (she had a job that was on the books)

And yeh nah i agree on the faking documents is a bad idea

BUT my father in law is mates with the guy from the gov employment office
who rekons he can have some statements signed stamped and even stamped by the police meaning they are 100% official lol
just to backup my legit tax statement and make sure
(infact im picking them up tommorow with a full job reference, and apparently if anyone contacts them they can verify the details lol)

I have it all translated and signed by a lawyer

this was never my original plan ya know,i paid the 1000 euro's for a spouse Visa to get denied for fantasy reasons
:typical life, you try do something right and you get buggerd for it

desperate now, need to get off this island

Flash Floods today

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwYeoh60jjM