ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 - appeal processing time

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny

joanna2012
Newly Registered

EEA2 - appeal processing time

Post by joanna2012 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:34 pm

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know what are the current processing times for EEA2 appeals at the First Tier Tribunal?

We have applied for a EEA2 visa for my partner in February 2012. In August 2012 we have received a letter from HO stating that our application has been rejected. We have filed an appeal to the tribunal on 20th August but our lawyer did not pay the fee (although he said he did). We have then paid the fee on 3rd September but haven't heard anything back from the Tribunal. Every time we call them they ask us to wait for a formal letter setting the date of hearing.

Thank you in advance

Mr. Ali

EEA2 Delays

Post by Mr. Ali » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:36 am

Hello All

I have signed a petition against the delays of EEA2 applications. Please sign this petition by clicking the link below and ask all your friends and family member whoever been a victim of the system.

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/40133

Appreciate your time and effort

Thanks

Joha1304
Newly Registered

Re: EEA2 - appeal processing time

Post by Joha1304 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:17 pm

joanna2012 wrote:Hi everyone,

Does anyone know what are the current processing times for EEA2 appeals at the First Tier Tribunal?

We have applied for a EEA2 visa for my partner in February 2012. In August 2012 we have received a letter from HO stating that our application has been rejected. We have filed an appeal to the tribunal on 20th August but our lawyer did not pay the fee (although he said he did). We have then paid the fee on 3rd September but haven't heard anything back from the Tribunal. Every time we call them they ask us to wait for a formal letter setting the date of hearing.

Thank you in advance
Hello Joanna! Did you get any news?? I will send the papers next week and I would like to know what have they said to you.