ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR success (HSMP+Tier 1) Croydon PEO - Oct 12

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sntp_uk
Newly Registered

Post by sntp_uk » Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:15 am

Experience at Croydon PEO Oct 12

1. @ 9:10 appointment
2. @ 8:40 entered in the building straight to security check
3. @ 8:55 initial check ground floor, token issued, Lady at the counter not so friendly
4. @ 9:05 payment done at 1st floor, at the same time my token no announced by case worker, went running to case worker to let him know I am still making payment, he was happy to wait
5. @ 9:15 payment cleared, went to case worker window, he asked for photos, application form, he gave it back to us, application form was stamped as valid and asked to wait for biometrics
6. @10:15 biometrics done, asked to wait till to be called by case worker
7. @11:30 called by friendly case worker, she asked for all documents, she made sure I had all docs required by going through them very quickly
8. she told it's going to take about 90 mins, either you can wait here or go out and come back, we decided to stay there
9. @12:50 case worker called, advise that application is successful, gave all originals back, she kept photocopies of some documents, gave 2 standard ILR approval letters

tips: all communication are announced, no display board so you have to listen carefully when announcements are made, if not sure please go to window 22 - customer service desk, lady at customer service was horrible though

BRP cards received in 2 days

arifahmmed
Member of Standing

Post by arifahmmed » Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:45 pm

Congratulations. Were U employed, self employed, salaried earning whih state apply

somemightsay

Post by somemightsay » Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:04 pm

Hi, sntp_uk. How many absences did you have? Did you have any missing entry / exit stamps in your passport? If so, what backup did you bring to validate the dates that you listed on your application form?

arifahmmed
Member of Standing

Post by arifahmmed » Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:19 am

Hi sntp_uk: Did you list your qualification on B1 on page 22 under section 9B (Qualification assesment Set O form)
Thanks

sntp_uk
Newly Registered

Post by sntp_uk » Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:54 am

1. Employed
2. 2 gaps 1 with 18 days and another with 30 days
3. entry stamps at uk, entry and exit stamps at other countries
4. Yes I listed my qualification

imran22
Member of Standing

Re: ILR success (HSMP+Tier 1) Croydon PEO - Oct 12

Post by imran22 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:22 am

sntp_uk wrote:Experience at Croydon PEO Oct 12

if not sure please go to window 22 - customer service desk, lady at customer service was horrible though
I second this as well.

hsmp_1476

Post by hsmp_1476 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:12 am

Congrats sntp_uk.

I am due for ILR in Jan. I have started the process of checking how to get an appointment at PEO. I have tried few times at 12:00 AM for a slot. But as soon as clock strikes 12, the website goes down. All that i get is an error message.

How did you manage to book the appointment? Did you enter a start and end date on the form or just let it blank? If did enter a start and end date what were they?

I tried with start date of 3-4 days ahead of current date and end of (today + 42 days). Hope I am doing everything right.

Thanks
Vik

Vijay.pailla

Post by Vijay.pailla » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:08 am

@hsmp 1476

I recently got an appointment slot at Birmingham solihull.

1. Please prepare everything around 11.30midnight. (Laptop/system).
2. Open the webpage showing the login details.
3. As you siad almost for an hour (12-1.00Am) the site goes up and down.
4. Do not get disappointed. Try for 2-3 hours or even more.
5. Try typing fast and as you final click next, it takes time.
6. At this time open another webpage (new tab or tabs) and try logging in at the same time. Try closing the pages which says any messages execpt the appointment page.
7. You will surely get a slot if you follow continously without giving up.
8. Please remember, make sure you type your details fast after you get into the page to get your desired PEO location. However if you miss that try going back, you will get slot atleast in another place. Book first and then you can hoewver edit.

Hope you will get the slot as you require soon.

Regards
VJ

sntp_uk
Newly Registered

Post by sntp_uk » Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:28 pm

agree with Vijay.pailla,

in addition

1. don't put any dates, save some time
2. I would get information ready in note pad / word document
and don't type just copy paste which would make it bit quicker

good luck