ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help please

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Help need
Newly Registered

Help please

Post by Help need » Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:35 am

I sent mine AN form with all required papers to ukba . But they sent mine passport and with a letter saying I need to fill DAT1 form to PSNI ,which I have done .i sent mine passport to PSNI too but they have sent back to me after their check. PSNI will send my police report to ukba directly ,

I m wondering do I need to send mine passport to ukba ?

Please can some 1 tell what's the number for ukba , so I can call them?

Thanks

Help need
Newly Registered

Post by Help need » Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:17 pm

Please some1 reply
Thanks

Glc

Post by Glc » Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:03 pm

I would presume that HO has already checked your passport and logged your details in their system that's why they sent your passport back to you with the letter. Have you received your other documents? They would most likely have done this, otherwise they won't give you instructions to submit DAT1 form to PSNI. You may call UKBA at 08450105200 to confirm.

Help need
Newly Registered

Post by Help need » Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:48 pm

Thanks GLC for ur reply.
Ukba sent me back couple of other papers too.
I was ringing on this number,but just transfer to answer phone.
Will try agian to ring
Thanks

Glc

Post by Glc » Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:27 pm

Try calling them again tomorrow. But They'd probably tell you that you don't need to send your passport. Best of luck :)

dr_raihan29

Post by dr_raihan29 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:27 pm

hey there help_me..............I think I Will have to do the same(i.e) get DAT1 as i am from NI. would you please tell me what was actually said on the letter from UKBA? did they put any time limit during which you had to contact PSNI for DAT1? It is very important for me to know as I am applying on the 20th via NCS at London and then will fly out of UK for 3 weeks on 14th november. My worry is if they send me a letter asking for DAT1 within those weeks I am worried of losing the whole money for 2 AN1 and 1 MN1 for not being able to reply in time!! would you please tell me if they had put any timescale in your letter i.e "contact PSNI within so and so weeks" or "If we don't hear from you in so and so days we will devour your hard earned cash as usual" etc???

would be very greatful for a prompt reply as I am quite anxious abt it.
regards

Help need
Newly Registered

Post by Help need » Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:31 am

I called to ukba .they said they don't need my passport they have the copy there
The letter I got from ukba saying with my passport
I need to fill dat1 form with 1 consent letter so PSNI send mine police report directly to ukba .
Dr u can get more info by calling PSNI ,they will help with ur all enquirer.
Thanks

dr_raihan29

Post by dr_raihan29 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:23 pm

thank you