ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How can I track my BRP replacement card?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

calliopsis
Newly Registered

How can I track my BRP replacement card?

Post by calliopsis » Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:49 pm

Hi, everyone. I just lost my purse a few days ago. And I have reported it also submited my replacement application of BRP card as well on 4th of October. The delivery showed it has been arrived on 5th of October.

I lost my purse accidently and I must travel on 24th of October. All my international and domestic flights have been booked a few months ago!

However, I couldn't do anything now, I don't know where is my application and even haven't got a clue how can I track it. i have emailed them for several time with no reply. Every time I call them just been automically put on hold for 6-7mins ! Every time is same!

I must travel, I need to let them know I'm desparately. I have been away from my family for one and half years. I couldn't stand to be forced to wait for more days which I suppose to travel. The waiting time kind of cutting my heart!

Could you offer me some tips for dealing this situation please?
I really appreciate!

Deepshithole2010

Post by Deepshithole2010 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:42 pm

Take some anti-depressant and WAIT......

For God's sake its only the 4th working day today do you think UKBA haven't got anything else to do.

They don't care how desperate you might be or your dear life is hanging by the thread.

Its normally 10 working days, therefore take a chill pill and be patient.

calliopsis
Newly Registered

Post by calliopsis » Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:13 pm

Deepshithole2010 wrote:Take some anti-depressant and WAIT......

For God's sake its only the 4th working day today do you think UKBA haven't got anything else to do.

They don't care how desperate you might be or your dear life is hanging by the thread.

thank you very much for your reply. I still haven't got any news. But I will be patient with it.

nionlight
Member of Standing

Post by nionlight » Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:46 am

Deepshithole2010 wrote:Take some anti-depressant and WAIT......

is it really 10 working days to get new brp? I though its another painful waiting game. Check the thread:

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... sc&start=0

DGENQUIRIES
Newly Registered

Re: How can I track my BRP replacement card?

Post by DGENQUIRIES » Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:46 pm

This is my story. Any one with advice, suggestions or information that can help me, I am asking you to please come forth.

JULY 2013: Received BRP with misspelt name, 3 Months after being granted FLR. Solicitor acting on my behalf immediately wrote to the H.O asking for a replacement BRP card.

SEPTEMBER 2013: Home office responded that they needed confirmation of spelling. Solicitor sent back my old BRP with my Birth Certificate to confirm spelling.

October 2013: Solicitor was told that they would be issuing my BRP but was given no timescale. I also rang them personally and was told that they spelling of my name was confirmed.

November 2013: I rang them personally again, and was told to wait & that my case is being dealt with.

December 2013: Was told that my solicitor didnt send birth certificate and old BRP till recently, however this was disputed by my solicitor who gave me recorded delivery reference trracking number. They said that my old BRP was destroyed and that my new one is being sent to be in January.

January 2014: Rang today was told that my case is yet to be looked into and no new BRP was sent out for me , this contradicts what I was told two weeks ago. My number was taken and I was told that a case worker will call me today, which I know is a lie because theyve taken my number on more than 7 occasions and I've yet to receive any call from them.

I've contacted my local MP and will be visiting my local UKBA branch soon.
This has caused me destitution and a remarkable loss of job opportunities and I would like to take action against UKBA in near future. Any advice? My advice to you all is ring after two weeks to see if there has been any progression on your file..record ukba