ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 APPLICATION NO COA AFTER 3MONTHS 4DAYS

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

amie1231

EEA2 APPLICATION NO COA AFTER 3MONTHS 4DAYS

Post by amie1231 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:50 pm

Hi anybody to please help me with info whether you've been in the same situation before...
I have applied for residence card (EEA2) as a non EEA family member (husband) of an EEA (Wife) through an immigration solicitor over 3months ago (27th of may,2012).We have an 8months year old baby together and as I said we are married with marriage certificate.We presented all documents stated by the UKBA for EEA2 application even added our child's birth certificate.*Prior to application I had overstayed for 3yrs and on our wedding day UKBA Border force even came there to verify whether it was a sham marriage but they gave us go ahead to marry and appologized for the delaying our marriage due to lengthy interview and knowing that it was not one of such marriage..God forbid!!!

However, we have not received any Certificate of Application or heard anything from them after 3months and 4days of application even after solicitor has followed up with two more letters requesting for one..no reply.
Can anybody help out if there is anything to do or we should stay calm and wait?
Hi I am new to this site and I believe that your answers to my post will really help me out as i am in a state of confusion just now...

freemind
Newly Registered

Re: EEA2 APPLICATION NO COA AFTER 3MONTHS 4DAYS

Post by freemind » Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:45 pm

amie1231 wrote:Hi anybody to please help me with info whether you've been in the same situation before...
I have applied for residence card (EEA2) as a non EEA family member (husband) of an EEA (Wife) through an immigration solicitor over 3months ago (27th of may,2012).We have an 8months year old baby together and as I said we are married with marriage certificate.We presented all documents stated by the UKBA for EEA2 application even added our child's birth certificate.*Prior to application I had overstayed for 3yrs and on our wedding day UKBA Border force even came there to verify whether it was a sham marriage but they gave us go ahead to marry and appologized for the delaying our marriage due to lengthy interview and knowing that it was not one of such marriage..God forbid!!!

However, we have not received any Certificate of Application or heard anything from them after 3months and 4days of application even after solicitor has followed up with two more letters requesting for one..no reply.
Can anybody help out if there is anything to do or we should stay calm and wait?
I am in a very similar position. I sent mine application on 07/06/12 and still not received nothing I called HO today that is 5th time I am calling and I was told my application has not been validated. I havent got a clue what that means. I just don't know what to do. I really need help

amie1231

Post by amie1231 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:08 pm

Did you apply through a solicitor?
Hi I am new to this site and I believe that your answers to my post will really help me out as i am in a state of confusion just now...

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:31 am

amie1231 wrote: However, we have not received any Certificate of Application or heard anything from them after 3months and 4days of application even after solicitor has followed up with two more letters requesting for one..no reply.
Stop requesting and start demanding. The law says immediately. If it's needed for work state this.

matma

Post by matma » Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:41 pm

i will advise you to phone them, they mite not tell you the processing but atlease they will confirm that they ar working on it, ur case is straight forward and there is nothing to worry about , gud luck and stay blessed

amie1231

thanx very much matma

Post by amie1231 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:02 pm

matma wrote:i will advise you to phone them, they mite not tell you the processing but atlease they will confirm that they ar working on it, ur case is straight forward and there is nothing to worry about , gud luck and stay blessed
Thnx very much matma, I have talked to my local MP and they are gonna be contacted and they must answer why they have delayed with a tangible reason.

matma

Post by matma » Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:57 am

Your welcome amie, am glad u ve got something sorted hopefully u get gud news from them.. Ukba handle every case differently some cases ar fastrack and some just need alit bit time. All the best

kleo23
Newly Registered

Post by kleo23 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:38 pm

amie1231 wrote:Hi anybody to please help me with info whether you've been in the same situation before...

call them immediately and send complain too i am in the same situation it's been 7 months and 1 week by the date of the application i got the Coa and in the base of Coa i applied for insurance number ,i have 5 months i didn't heard nothing from them they give the same answer when i call to them is not been completed your application we sent many complaints solvit,MP,uk border agency we asked for updates also we sent other supporting documents and still nothing i will send a letter and we will let to them to know that i will go to the court to solve the problem .so brother don't loose your time if they dont want to send to you the coa write a letter to them and let to them to know thet you will go to the court ,doesnt matter if you was a overstayed the law is clear and now you are a family member of eea and for this reason they must to issue you coa immediately.

amie1231

Post by amie1231 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:52 pm

I got the COA on the 22/09/20012 dated 19/09/2012.Thnx everyone for the support.I am waiting for the RC still and I hope it comes soon.
kleo23 wrote:

call them immediately and send complain too i am in the same situation it's been 7 months and 1 week by the date of the application i got the Coa and in the base of Coa i applied for insurance number ,i have 5 months i didn't heard nothing from them they give the same answer when i call to them is not been completed your application we sent many complaints solvit,MP,uk border agency we asked for updates also we sent other supporting documents and still nothing i will send a letter and we will let to them to know that i will go to the court to solve the problem .so brother don't loose your time if they dont want to send to you the coa write a letter to them and let to them to know thet you will go to the court ,doesnt matter if you was a overstayed the law is clear and now you are a family member of eea and for this reason they must to issue you coa immediately.

Englandd
BANNED

Post by Englandd » Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:03 pm

Coa is taking from 1-3 months most usually but by largely depending on individual applications. After that period writing a letter reminding them the european regulation relating to the issuance of coa is desirable way.
Success is a journey, not a destination. The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

kleo23
Newly Registered

Post by kleo23 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:00 pm

Englandd wrote:Coa is taking from 1-3 months most usually but by largely depending on individual applications. After that period writing a letter reminding them the european regulation relating to the issuance of coa is desirable way.
guys finally i got my residence yesterday after 7 months and 2 weeks of waiting i got it it's been issued in 30 october i lose the number of how many complaints i made against the ukba in my case was very helpful the MP and the solvit.my timeline was 20 march 2012 sent EEA2 application 19 may got it the COA RD issued 30 october recieved 5 november.