ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIME LINE FOR MN1 WHEN FURTHER DOCS REQUESTED

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

tom78
Newly Registered

TIME LINE FOR MN1 WHEN FURTHER DOCS REQUESTED

Post by tom78 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:34 pm

Hi All

I am very new to this board.I had sent my application for citizenship in August(29/8/12) through NCS .On 31st October ,I got a letter fro home office asking for original full bith certificate of my daughter(british born).Could any body share any experience of this sort?Any body can shed some light on how long it would take again(will they leave applicvation for another 2 months!!!)Please help!!!

geriatrix

Re: TIME LINE FOR MN1 WHEN FURTHER DOCS REQUESTED

Post by geriatrix » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:04 pm

tom78 wrote:I had sent my application for citizenship in August(29/8/12) through NCS .
Perhaps you meant to write - "I sent my daughter's application ......".
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

Glc

Post by Glc » Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:50 am

I know someone who was likewise requested to send his original birth certificate weeks after he submitted his naturalisation application. He received the approval almost immediately after he submitted the document. I surely hope this happens to you as well.

tom78
Newly Registered

Post by tom78 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:37 pm

Glc wrote:I know someone who was likewise requested to send his original birth certificate weeks after he submitted his naturalisation application. He received the approval almost immediately after he submitted the document. I surely hope this happens to you as well.
Thanks a lot for that positive message.Presume it will repeat in my case as well.

tom78
Newly Registered

CITIZENSHIP

Post by tom78 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:58 pm

Atlast today I recieved the letter .I haven't seen it .Wife phoned office .Tomorrow I would call Council to request ceremony date.