ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Payment decline

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Farooqislam
Newly Registered

Payment decline

Post by Farooqislam » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:39 pm

I apply my extension on 30 October 2012 and I lost my debit card same day .today I receive my new debit card with all information changed.i call home office in Sheffield and they said they will send all documents back when Durham ukba will invalid the application..I want to know if anyone passes from same situation and what else I can do as my visa will be expired when I will received my form back .

Pls help

Thanks

Deepshithole2010

Post by Deepshithole2010 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:55 am

Very unfortunate......what you need to do is make a fresh application with new up to date bank statement, you could use the same CAS alotted to you by your sponsor. Write a covering letter explaining the whole situation to the case worker why the payment was declined.

You have got 28 days to make a new application after receiving your docs back

P.S-It is always a good idea to send Postal Order to minimize chances of pymt decline due to bank error or mistakes made by Home Office or sometimes mistakes made by applicant in entering pymt details.

Farooqislam
Newly Registered

Fingers cross

Post by Farooqislam » Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:48 pm

Thx for answer.i hope they will deduct my money as if they send the file bk I will be in trouble just because of statement as it. Is not up to date now ...

Deepshithole2010

Post by Deepshithole2010 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:29 pm

It maybe a long shot but try speaking to your bank to see if they are able to clear the pymt on your old debit card details. Its worth a try but chances are that your bank is likely to decline the pymt.

Deepshithole2010

Post by Deepshithole2010 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:31 pm

Start preparing the for the worst in case they send your file back you have 28 days to apply therefore to be prudent start maintaining the required fund from now.

Farooqislam
Newly Registered

Post by Farooqislam » Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:38 pm

I have tried to talk to bank as well so activate my previous card but they said not possible ..so from bank side it's negative

Let see I send the new payment details on covering letter and they should receive by today.hope they can do something and take payment

Farooqislam
Newly Registered

Post by Farooqislam » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:46 pm

It's been 3 days since I post them with my new crd details but nothing happen yet ..no deductions or letter...