ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 PSW Dependent visa inquire

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

jasminheart
Newly Registered

Tier 1 PSW Dependent visa inquire

Post by jasminheart » Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:17 pm

Hi Friends,

Presently I am on student visa tier 4 and my fiancee is on tier 1 PSW visa and my student visa will expired on July 2013 and my fiancee's PSW visa will be expired on July 2014 and We will do register marriage in this Jan 2013 in UK So after that can I apply my Tier 1 PSW dependent visa within UK or outside UK.
and How much fund My fiancee has to maintained in her account ??

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:23 pm

1. Outside the UK.
2. Read Appendix E.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

jasminheart
Newly Registered

Post by jasminheart » Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:53 pm

presently I am doing my master degree in UK and my fiancee is on tier 1 PSW(post study work) visa in UK less than 12 month. she got her visa in July 2012 and expired on July 2013. and My student visa will expired on July 2013 so before expired my visa we will get married in this Jan 2013 in UK and after that I will apply for Tier 1(PSW) dependent so Can I apply within UK or Outside UK ?? How much fund my fiancee has to maintained in her account.

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:48 pm

The answers remain the same.

With respect to "12 months in the UK" to determine the amount of maintenance funds, the immigration category is irrelevant, lawful stay (in any immigration category) is.

jasminheart
Newly Registered

Post by jasminheart » Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:13 pm

As I said above I will get married in UK so I have to go back to my country for apply Tier 1 dependent visa for entry clear. My question is my UK marriage certificate is valid in India or not or I have to register my marriage in India also ??

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:05 pm

I don't think UKBA will have any problem in accepting a UK marriage certificate for an entry clearance application to UK.