ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

work Permit in AU, how effective?

Australia: Points Calculator | Skilled Immigration
New Zealand: Points Calculator | work visas

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

tanvirtonu

work Permit in AU, how effective?

Post by tanvirtonu » Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:04 pm

Hello, At present,I live in Bangladesh. But soon I m going to Australia under work n holiday visa FOR 1 YEAR. My own sister lives in AU and is a citizen. She is ill. So, I have to be with her at any cost. But my visa will allow me to stay for ONLY 1 year. But I can switch to any other visa within this period. What VISA wud u prefer me to choose which'll lead to PR in AU. Do u know of any lawyer/agency/man who can arrange a work permit for 2-3 years. After gaining 2-3 exp I can then apply for skilled visa. This'll also buy me 2/3 yrs.I cant apply for student visa for its to expensive. How can I have a visa which'll give me 2-3 years. What can I do? Pls help

forditec
BANNED

Post by forditec » Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:34 am

since your sister is a australian citizen u can apply for a relative sponsored provisinal which is valid for 3 years, and later can apply for PR..

anubha
BANNED

work permit in Australia

Post by anubha » Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:15 am

The Australian Skilled or Work visa program is specifically tailored to encourage individuals with specific skills and capabilities to migrate to Australia to improve Australia's economy and work force.

Australian Work visa applicants who are able to obtain sponsorship through an employer or be nominated under one of the participating State Migration Plans are given priority processing.

Jes
Newly Registered

About Australia visa from uk

Post by Jes » Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:31 pm

Hi friends,plzz would u like to reply me if u know about applying the work visa or study visa for Australia.Currently I m studying in uk but I really want to apply for Australia visa.Plzz reply friends if u have any advice or idea.