ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ceremony invitation letter

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

guyintheuk

Ceremony invitation letter

Post by guyintheuk » Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:48 am

I just have one query regarding ceremony invitation letter, some applicants should wait for invitation letter after approval and other receive it on page approval letter, what is the difference please ?
can any one explain this to me please

Glc

Post by Glc » Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:31 am

There have been several discussions in the board regarding this. It appears that the type of approval letter varies from one council to another. It doesn't have any difference apart from the obvious. If you are given the instructions to call your council to book your ceremony schedule, then do so.

bobobo

Post by bobobo » Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:49 am

I have also seen a trend where if you apply via NCS you are meant to call and book an appointment and if you apply by post the council sends you a letter, like I said i have noticed this trend so cant be benchmarked
Glc wrote:There have been several discussions in the board regarding this. It appears that the type of approval letter varies from one council to another. It doesn't have any difference apart from the obvious. If you are given the instructions to call your council to book your ceremony schedule, then do so.

vij_sp_1980

Post by vij_sp_1980 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:26 pm

yes i agree with your analysis bobobo. It looks like that only.