ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Do they put proof of ILR on the passport ?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

pied_piper

Do they put proof of ILR on the passport ?

Post by pied_piper » Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:25 pm

Hi All,

I am applying shortly for ILR in Solihull PEO and wonder if they put a stamp of ILR on the passport on the day of the appointment.

Reason I ask this is because I plan to register my son for British citizenship under section 1(3) MN1 asap after I am granted ILR, God willing. One of the requirements for MN1 form is Parent's passport showing ILR. So, I wonder do people have their passport with IlR proof when they return from PEO after the approval of ILR.

Thanks

renzokuken

Post by renzokuken » Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:09 pm

You won't get stamp, but they will send BRP in 7 working days. For MN1 I believe you can use the approval confirmation letter.