ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BIOMETRIC RESIDENCE PERMIT

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

iqkhanuk

BIOMETRIC RESIDENCE PERMIT

Post by iqkhanuk » Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:47 pm

Hi all I am on tier 1 expiring on dec 2012. I am filling the form for TIER 1 extension I noted they have mentioned biometric residence permit. we have got only visa sticker on our passports as their is no biometric permit issued. Our finger prints and faces were scanned at the time of visa application.

Do I need to do any thing for biometric residence permit ?

madhumesh
India

Re: BIOMETRIC RESIDENCE PERMIT

Post by madhumesh » Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:57 pm

In you application form,

C9.Has the applicant been issued with a Biometric Residence Permit with a previous application for leave? No, Goto - Part D
iqkhanuk wrote:Hi all I am on tier 1 expiring on dec 2012. I am filling the form for TIER 1 extension I noted they have mentioned biometric residence permit. we have got only visa sticker on our passports as their is no biometric permit issued. Our finger prints and faces were scanned at the time of visa application.

Do I need to do any thing for biometric residence permit ?