ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Life in uk confirmation

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Phpandsql
Newly Registered

Life in uk confirmation

Post by Phpandsql » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:27 am

Hi all,

after ILR, I am now applying naturalisation citizenship, on the form an, for life in uk it says the confirmation of pass test when you apply settlement, I ticked that one.

Just wondering if I need to attached my original test certificate again as proof?

Thanks a lot

AntCoe

Post by AntCoe » Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:26 am

yes, that would help.

why not?

Glc

Post by Glc » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:02 pm

If you don't anymore have your original LIUK certificate with you (as I know of some people who have submitted theirs to HO when they applied for ILR and never got them back), then just note on your application that you already passed the test. It's good if you know your certificate number but otherwise just tick that you have taken and passed the test. HO can validate anytime if you have done so.