ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

OCI application

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

addh
- thin ice -

OCI application

Post by addh » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:14 am

at the HCI london website it says for OCI that "Photocopies of the first page, photo page, all observation pages of valid British/Foreign Passport and ID card are also required"

i just got my new UK passport and its all clean

do i still have to copy all the pages and send them with the OCI application?

manyaonisland
Member of Standing

Re: OCI application

Post by manyaonisland » Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:30 am

addh wrote:at the HCI london website it says for OCI that "Photocopies of the first page, photo page, all observation pages of valid British/Foreign Passport and ID card are also required"

you need to send what it asks for - first page, photo page and all observation pages! Does it says all the pages?
Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is.

addh
- thin ice -

Re: OCI application

Post by addh » Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:44 pm

manyaonisland wrote:
addh wrote:at the HCI london website it says for OCI that "Photocopies of the first page, photo page, all observation pages of valid British/Foreign Passport and ID card are also required"

you need to send what it asks for - first page, photo page and all observation pages! Does it says all the pages?
yes it says on the website

manyaonisland
Member of Standing

Post by manyaonisland » Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:29 pm

in your case as you have just got the passport only the page with photo on it and observation page which is next to the photo page will suffice. For people having visa's on the passport and/or entry/exit stamps photo copies of those pages also required. Hope this helps.
Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is.

addh
- thin ice -

Post by addh » Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:40 pm

manyaonisland wrote:in your case as you have just got the passport only the page with photo on it and observation page which is next to the photo page will suffice. For people having visa's on the passport and/or entry/exit stamps photo copies of those pages also required. Hope this helps.
thanks