ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

as268
Newly Registered

Post by as268 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:37 pm

Hi,

May I ask when you sent the application originally and how you found out that the application was voided? Had they even tried t contact you prior?
hemnani wrote:Received application back VOID as they couldn't take payment, think it was a card number wrong on the application. Have resent it so this is my new timeline:

Application Sent: 06/11/2012
Payment taken: 09/11/2012
Acknowledge Letter Received: 12/11/2012
Acknowledge Letter Dated: 08/11/2012
Biometric Letter: WAITING

My original application was sent off on 21st September so they took about 1.5 months to send it back saying they couldn't take payment.

Please update spreadsheet?

Thanks.

flyingv26
Pakistan

Post by flyingv26 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:47 am

FINALLY my ILR arrived today at my solicitor's place alhamdulillah. Applied on 6th of june, going to update the spreadsheet. Good luck to all those who're waiting, just dont lose hope!

tapi98
Newly Registered

Post by tapi98 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:49 am

Application sent 20.07.2012
Acknowledgement Letter. 08.08.2012
Biometric Letter. Dated 31.October,Done them on 05.11.2012
Now waiting for the decision.[/list]

Damanisshallo
Respected Guru

Interesting Fact abt 10 yrs Long Residence

Post by Damanisshallo » Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:06 am

What a drastic fall in 10 yrs route, If the below table provided by the UKBA is to be believed then there is a fall of almost 93% in Oct to that of applications made in September and almost 98% to that of Apps made in June, July & August. So hopefully there should be lesser waiting times.

Another interesting fact is that, Only 10 applications were made in the month of October and 7 out of those are on our spread sheet...

http://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/1 ... 024882.pdf

The above message is only to make people (waiting) feel better and the findings are purely my analysis. However, these assumptions are derived from the facts obtained from the Home Office.

Statutory Warning: Members/Viewers are advised to make thorough inquiries before acting upon any description displayed on my behalf.
Statutory Warning:Members are advised to make thorough inquiries before acting upon any description displayed on my behalf.
Skydrives, Templates

let_koko

Post by let_koko » Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:36 am

[quote="natisanga"][quote]let_koko

I had called some time in October ( probably a month ago when reaching the 3 months wait mark).

I would give it another week and try calling again to see if you are in the system. For what i have read in the forum from the date the letter is produced to the date you actually receive it can be upto ten days!!

Thanks for your kind words, @ this point, one has no choice than to keep praying and get busy with other stuff.
Its well

let_koko

Re: documents recieved

Post by let_koko » Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:57 am

mbnarayn wrote:My documents have just arrived at my home. The ILR looks like it is approved according to my wife. I am leaving the office in a little while to go and check it out.

Very excited.
Congrats on your freedom and always keep praying for us. congrats

let_koko

to Username- NP550P7C

Post by let_koko » Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:05 am

Hello NP550P7C
Please can you furnish us with an update on your case please, have gotten you BIO Invitation yet ? any move about it.. please we need to be sure if you are still in it with us
Thanks

alisha123
Newly Registered

ILR

Post by alisha123 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:16 pm

My timeline for the ILR (10 years) on Set (0) is as follows:

Application made on:12-07-12
Payment taken: 31-07-12
Acknowledgement letter received: 1-08-12
Biometric letter: 7-11-12
Biometric done: 8-11-12

Still waiting for ILR. It's been such a long wait but l pray we all get our ILR soon.

missniu
Newly Registered

Re: update

Post by missniu » Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:34 pm

[quote="let_koko"][quote="natisanga"]Called the UKBA again.

Luckilyl (thanks to GOD :) ), a very kind lady took my call.
I gave her my reference number and she looked into my details ( I was already on the system!!).

Very good, Happy for you. when last did u call them ? Because i called yesterday and i was told i was not on the system yet. please let me know when u called them before today
Thanks[/quote]

I called the UKBA and they only just put my name on the system today. the lady i spoke with said my biometric letter should be with me by the end of next week, but if i still have not received it by then, I can ring them back again to enquire. I pray this is finally a step forward.

caraboidea
Newly Registered

Post by caraboidea » Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:42 pm

Hi I just discovered this forum yesterday.

This is my approximate timeline for application for ILR on the basis of 10 years long stay on form set (o):

Application made: 30/06/12
Acknowledgement letter received: 7/7/12
Biometric letter: 20/8/12
Biometric done: 20/8/12

It seems faster than some of the timelines I've seen, but I haven't heard back since August and I am still waiting!!

Many people here have mentioned that there is a phone number that they called in order to check on the status of their application, I was told not to contact UKBA and was given no information on how to make inquiries, so if anyone could be kind enough to give me the number I would really appreciate it.

Thank you!!

missniu
Newly Registered

Post by missniu » Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:25 pm

[quote="missniu"][quote="let_koko"][quote="natisanga"]Called the UKBA again.

Luckilyl (thanks to GOD :) ), a very kind lady took my call.
I gave her my reference number and she looked into my details ( I was already on the system!!).

Very good, Happy for you. when last did u call them ? Because i called yesterday and i was told i was not on the system yet. please let me know when u called them before today
Thanks[/quote]

I called the UKBA and they only just put my name on the system today. the lady i spoke with said my biometric letter should be with me by the end of next week, but if i still have not received it by then, I can ring them back again to enquire. I pray this is finally a step forward.[/quote]

Even better news. My Solicitor just confirmed he received the biometric letter this morning. One step forward, Thank God. Apparently, he saw in the news this morning that in the UKBA office in Liverpool, there are approximately 150,000 unopened special recorded delivery mail. I pray this backlog is cleared quickly and we are sorted out fast.

let_koko

Post by let_koko » Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:11 pm

missniu wrote:
missniu wrote:
let_koko wrote:[quote="n

Even better news. My Solicitor just confirmed he received the biometric letter this morning. One step forward, Thank God. Apparently, he saw in the news this morning that in the UKBA office in Liverpool, there are approximately 150,000 unopened special recorded delivery mail. I pray this backlog is cleared quickly and we are sorted out fast.
Congrats on the arrival of your BIO IV Missniu, I thought about you this morning thinking "and saying to myself that this is too long" When last did you call them please ?

missniu
Newly Registered

Post by missniu » Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:45 pm

[quote="let_koko"][quote="missniu"][quote="missniu"][quote="let_koko"][quote="n

Even better news. My Solicitor just confirmed he received the biometric letter this morning. One step forward, Thank God. Apparently, he saw in the news this morning that in the UKBA office in Liverpool, there are approximately 150,000 unopened special recorded delivery mail. I pray this backlog is cleared quickly and we are sorted out fast.[/quote]

Congrats on the arrival of your BIO IV Missniu, I thought about you this morning thinking "and saying to myself that this is too long" When last did you call them please ?[/quote]

Thanks a lot let_koko. I called them this afternoon about 2.00pm. The lady I spoke with was being funny at first and didn't want to look into my details because it's less than 6 months, but I kindly asked her to please have a look, which she did. I pray this is sorted out for us all quickly and positively.

kebl303

Post by kebl303 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:58 pm

[quote="flyingv26"]FINALLY my ILR arrived today at my solicitor's place alhamdulillah. Applied on 6th of june, going to update the spreadsheet. Good luck to all those who're waiting, just dont lose hope![/quote]

Congrates. All the best

dial2all

skydrive

Post by dial2all » Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:52 pm

Graceofgod

my time line

Post by Graceofgod » Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:45 pm

Hi all
could someone please update my timeline on skydrive,
Application type.... 10 years ILR
sent on 30/10/12
payment taken 02/11/12
Acknowledgement letter received 06/11/12 dated 02/11/12
complications- one visa gap of 6 days
( SAR copies sent)
one entry stamp missing on the passport
(college attendance certificate submitted)
one drink driving spent conviction
No solicitor or other OISC immigration advisor used.
Thank you,

Ritzchan
Newly Registered

Post by Ritzchan » Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:49 pm

Hi all so good to read this forum... I applied on the 7/8/2012 and I have still not received my BIO invite, acknowledgement letter sent on 16/8/2012 can someone please update the spreadsheet for me... Is there anyone from the 7th of August who has not received their Bio invite???

let_koko

Post by let_koko » Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:54 pm

Ritzchan wrote:Hi all so good to read this forum... I applied on the 7/8/2012 and I have still not received my BIO invite, acknowledgement letter sent on 16/8/2012 can someone please update the spreadsheet for me... Is there anyone from the 7th of August who has not received their Bio invite???
Mine was August 6, we are in together, hopefully, it will come soon. Worry not

Ritzchan
Newly Registered

Post by Ritzchan » Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:06 pm

[quote="let_koko"][quote="Ritzchan"]Hi all so good to read this forum... I applied on the 7/8/2012 and I have still not received my BIO invite, acknowledgement letter sent on 16/8/2012 can someone please update the spreadsheet for me... Is there anyone from the 7th of August who has not received their Bio invite???[/quote]

Mine was August 6, we are in together, hopefully, it will come soon. Worry not[/quote]

Thanks let_koko nice to know someone is sharing the pain and wait....

Damanisshallo
Respected Guru

Re: my time line

Post by Damanisshallo » Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:41 pm

Graceofgod wrote:could someone please update my timeline on skydrive,

Welcome to the club..You are on the spread sheet.
Statutory Warning:Members are advised to make thorough inquiries before acting upon any description displayed on my behalf.
Skydrives, Templates

Graceofgod

Re: my time line

Post by Graceofgod » Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:46 pm

Damanisshallo wrote:
Graceofgod wrote:could someone please update my timeline on skydrive,

Welcome to the club..You are on the spread sheet.
Thank you Damanisshallo,

Zim1

Post by Zim1 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:16 pm

newbie.scott wrote:Hi, just want to update my times.

Almost after 2 months that i have applied, I have got invitation for biometric this morning. What does this mean exactly? Is my application valid/approved or something else ?

Why would they want biometrics again when i already gave them earlier??

Please update skydrive if you have MSN credentials.

Application Sent Date : 25/09/2012
Acknl. Letter Date : 01/10/2012
Invitation for Biometric Date: 20/11/2012

Thanks friends & all the best..
S..
Hey S,

I applied on the 27th of September, so we kind of applied same time. I haven't yet received the Biometric letter but not in panic mode yet as some folk who applied way back in August still haven't received anything thus far. As to your question whether the biometric letter means anything..I suppose you can take it as a step in the right direction .i.e. your application is moving in the queue. But as of any guarantees that your application will be successful because you've had biometrics taken..I don't think so, Have known guys who've had biometrics but have had difficulties with their applications.

But if yours was a straight-forward application I don't foresee any issues and you will receive your ILR. (IMHO)

All the best.

Zim1

TheDefib
Newly Registered

Re: Interesting Fact abt 10 yrs Long Residence

Post by TheDefib » Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:46 pm

Damanisshallo wrote:What a drastic fall in 10 yrs route, If the below table provided by the UKBA is to be believed then there is a fall of almost 93% in Oct to that of applications made in September and almost 98% to that of Apps made in June, July & August. So hopefully there should be lesser waiting times.

Another interesting fact is that, Only 10 applications were made in the month of October and 7 out of those are on our spread sheet...

http://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/1 ... 024882.pdf

The above message is only to make people (waiting) feel better and the findings are purely my analysis. However, these assumptions are derived from the facts obtained from the Home Office.

Statutory Warning: Members/Viewers are advised to make thorough inquiries before acting upon any description displayed on my behalf.

I have applied on 17th of October, no other updates yet. ILR 10 years rule. please tell me how I can access this spreadsheet ?

TheDefib
Newly Registered

applied in October

Post by TheDefib » Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:52 pm

Hello,

My application was received on 17th of October, akc letter received on 25th of October dates 19th of october. nothing else yet.

aksi

Post by aksi » Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:07 pm

let_koko wrote:
Ritzchan wrote:Hi all so good to read this forum... I applied on the 7/8/2012 and I have still not received my BIO invite, acknowledgement letter sent on 16/8/2012 can someone please update the spreadsheet for me... Is there anyone from the 7th of August who has not received their Bio invite???
Mine was August 6, we are in together, hopefully, it will come soon. Worry not
Count me as well, my acknowledgement is 22/8 but some lucky guys with Sept ack got BIO, entirely in hands of UKBA