ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

fabioflashuk
Newly Registered

Re: I got my RC today!

Post by fabioflashuk » Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:22 pm

Congratulations..

Do you mind to detail your case to us ?

My time time is very similar to yours..

Applied on 22 aug and got COA 15 oct.. might be coming soon I hope :)
Marianna wrote:I got my RC today! I am so surprised! It took less than 3 months.
My timeline is the following:
EEA2 sent: 29-08-12
Received by UKBA: 30-08-12
COA issued: 14-10-12
COA received: 24-10-12
RC issued: 05-11-12
RC received: 21-11-12
Thanks everybody for updates! It is so helpful!!!
Good Luck

Intl
Newly Registered

REFUSED EEA1+2 APPLICATION; LEAVE THE COUNTRY

Post by Intl » Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:57 pm

Dear all: I've been so excited following this forum for months and though in sharing happiness once this painful process was over but unfortunately is not the story.

I've been working with a multinational (HQ's in China, with offices in Spain and UK) since Jan 2010, and last year partners decided to merge the office from Barcelona with UK and just have an European Office in Sheffield, UK so I was offered the opportunity to be the Office Manager.

I'm a national from Dominican Republic living a Civil Partnership with a Polish citizen (since 2010 but in a relationship sin 2009). I've got a FP in Madrid last year allowing me to come to the UK, I've been working and paying my taxes since.

I was so silly believing in the UKBA claims saying there is no need to apply for a RC as I'm part of an European National household, but reality proved this wrong and decided to apply on July 2012. I included letters from my employer, payslips etc... as my partner has been seeking for a job and we submitted letters and details of all this.

I've got a CoA in October (3 months after appliying) with authorisation to work.

Today I've got the refusal to the EEA1 for my partner, mine and also asking me to leave. Surprise is bigger because they have kept my passport.

I'm quite sad and annoyed as they say that it doesnt matter I'm working and not relying in public funds and I can not enjoy any of the public services I could be entitled to (as health as non GP allow me to enroll with them).

Is absurd and humiliating; they also say they could have considered my case as self sufficient but I failed in provide private medical insurance (which was not required when application was made because under this category is not right to ask this from an EU national and therefore his partner).

I now need to look for a lawyer cause situation worries me. My partner will star a temporary job with Royal Mail next December...but I am not confident if making a fresh application at that moment will help me.

Any advise? does anybody who has used solicitors service for this can suggest one?

Above all my message is KEEP FIGHTING and relay in faith.....I'm not here cause I want to, I was given a change based on my experience and skills plus we are not living from public funds......many of you might be in this situation.

I will let all of you know what is the outcome.....by sharing experience we become stronger.

Regards!

craxy1102

Re: REFUSED EEA1+2 APPLICATION; LEAVE THE COUNTRY

Post by craxy1102 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:24 pm

Intl wrote:Dear all: I've been so excited following this forum for months and though in sharing happiness once this painful process was over but unfortunately is not the story.

I've been working with a multinational (HQ's in China, with offices in Spain and UK) since Jan 2010, and last year partners decided to merge the office from Barcelona with UK and just have an European Office in Sheffield, UK so I was offered the opportunity to be the Office Manager.

I'm a national from Dominican Republic living a Civil Partnership with a Polish citizen (since 2010 but in a relationship sin 2009). I've got a FP in Madrid last year allowing me to come to the UK, I've been working and paying my taxes since.

I was so silly believing in the UKBA claims saying there is no need to apply for a RC as I'm part of an European National household, but reality proved this wrong and decided to apply on July 2012. I included letters from my employer, payslips etc... as my partner has been seeking for a job and we submitted letters and details of all this.

I've got a CoA in October (3 months after appliying) with authorisation to work.

Today I've got the refusal to the EEA1 for my partner, mine and also asking me to leave. Surprise is bigger because they have kept my passport.

I'm quite sad and annoyed as they say that it doesnt matter I'm working and not relying in public funds and I can not enjoy any of the public services I could be entitled to (as health as non GP allow me to enroll with them).

Is absurd and humiliating; they also say they could have considered my case as self sufficient but I failed in provide private medical insurance (which was not required when application was made because under this category is not right to ask this from an EU national and therefore his partner).

I now need to look for a lawyer cause situation worries me. My partner will star a temporary job with Royal Mail next December...but I am not confident if making a fresh application at that moment will help me.

Any advise? does anybody who has used solicitors service for this can suggest one?

Above all my message is KEEP FIGHTING and relay in faith.....I'm not here cause I want to, I was given a change based on my experience and skills plus we are not living from public funds......many of you might be in this situation.

I will let all of you know what is the outcome.....by sharing experience we become stronger.

Regards!
Really sorry to hear that :(
Was your partner working at the time of application?
He has to fulfill his treaty rights, in any of the cases as in the application form.

1) Working Full time or
2) Student
3) Self sufficient
4) Self Employed
===================
EEA2 application sent: 22/07/2012
EEA2 Application received : 23/07/2012
Sent 1 letter and 1 phone call in mid-September
COA: 16/10/2012 (Dated 11th October 2012)
RC Recieved : 13/12/2012 (Dated 28/11/2012)

mhamdsamy

Post by mhamdsamy » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:56 pm

topixtrader wrote:
Kixmug wrote:Marianna Congratulations!!!
Has anyone who applied in may received they RC??

My time line is the following:
EEA2 application (Married) sent: 30-05-2012
EEA2 application (Married) received by UKBA: 31-05-2012
COA issued : 20-08-2012 with right to Work
COA received: 23-08-2012
RC: waiting......
My wife is waiting since May, 10th. I called them after 6 months, they confirmed still having all documents, couldn't give any completion date and acknowledge that the 6-months are over. I sent a request to EU SolvIt, which went to Germany. I got a case number there (within 5 days) and they try to resolve it now ...
i sent my application 22 may and nothing so far no coa or rc
thats weird some ppl with no work and not married take it in 3 month

Marianna
Newly Registered

Post by Marianna » Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:49 pm

Dear guys! I have applied as a married partner of a French citizen . I was on my post study work visa ( expiring October 2012). I have been working for 1 year already in London before my application. In addition I have my own apartment in London ( no mortgage ) . I don't know, may be it is not relevant but still .. So this is my case ... We have been dating with my husband for 2 years before marriage . We did not live together but we travelled a lot... So we showed a lot of documents proving this. My husband works as an Invesrment Banker in London....so I hope this information will help you to understand my case!!!!

lee333

Post by lee333 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:23 am

Marianna wrote:Dear guys! I have applied as a married partner of a French citizen . I was on my post study work visa ( expiring October 2012). I have been working for 1 year already in London before my application. In addition I have my own apartment in London ( no mortgage ) . I don't know, may be it is not relevant but still .. So this is my case ... We have been dating with my husband for 2 years before marriage . We did not live together but we travelled a lot... So we showed a lot of documents proving this. My husband works as an Invesrment Banker in London....so I hope this information will help you to understand my case!!!!

Marianna,

It sounds like you have a perfect case and your RC should be merely a formality. What is your timeline?

craxy1102

Post by craxy1102 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:32 am

lee333 wrote:
Marianna wrote:Dear guys! I have applied as a married partner of a French citizen . I was on my post study work visa ( expiring October 2012). I have been working for 1 year already in London before my application. In addition I have my own apartment in London ( no mortgage ) . I don't know, may be it is not relevant but still .. So this is my case ... We have been dating with my husband for 2 years before marriage . We did not live together but we travelled a lot... So we showed a lot of documents proving this. My husband works as an Invesrment Banker in London....so I hope this information will help you to understand my case!!!!

Marianna,

It sounds like you have a perfect case and your RC should be merely a formality. What is your timeline?
I think she got the RC after three months :) congrats marianna!
===================

Marianna
Newly Registered

Post by Marianna » Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:42 am

lee333 wrote:

Marianna,

I got RC less than in 3 months. I applied August 30 and got it yesterday ( stamped nov 5)

mhamdsamy

Post by mhamdsamy » Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:33 pm

Marianna wrote:
lee333 wrote:

Marianna,

I got RC less than in 3 months. I applied August 30 and got it yesterday ( stamped nov 5)
oh god good for you
i am still waiting today is 6 month
and i am still waiting for the coa
someone in the data dept forget about me :D
anyboday here have the same problem

diane

Post by diane » Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:33 pm

mhamdsamy

I really think you should email the liverpool address everyday and send them letters every week.

I remember sending them a letter and email on a Thursday and got my CoA on Monday itself. I have written another follow letter about my application and really really hope its good news just like Marianna.

In my letters I write to them asking for some form of response to my application including my timeline so far as part of the content. I also wrote to them that the festive season of Christmas is near and would wish to be able to travel back to visit my family with my partner whom we haven't seen for a year etc..the tone of the letter, soft, wishful, with lots of positive hope.
mhamdsamy wrote:
Marianna wrote:
lee333 wrote:

Marianna,

oh god good for you

craxy1102

Post by craxy1102 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:25 pm

Some interesting facts from UKBA:

The average processing time of postal EEA2 applications dispatched during the
period between 1st February 2012 and 30th April 2012 (the latest dates that figures are
available) is 76 calendar days, of these applications 2.3% took longer than 6 months
to process

Source:
http://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/1 ... 9.pdf.html
===================

amie1231

Post by amie1231 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:34 pm

Don't believe such comments made by UKBA it's not true.That figure could just be for that period,what about now?Can they tell us why there are too many delays???
craxy1102 wrote:Some interesting facts from UKBA:

period between 1st February 2012 and 30th April 2012 (the latest dates that figures are
available) is 76 calendar days, of these applications 2.3% took longer than 6 months
to process

Source:
Hi I am new to this site and I believe that your answers to my post will really help me out as i am in a state of confusion just now...

mhamdsamy

Post by mhamdsamy » Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:38 pm

to process

Source:
and i am the 2.3 % oh god what a **** luck :D
thanks for the bad news dude :wink: :shock: :D :D

mhamdsamy

Post by mhamdsamy » Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:41 pm

diane wrote:mhamdsamy

I really think you should email the liverpool address everyday and send them letters every week.

I remember sending them a letter and email on a Thursday and got my CoA on Monday itself. I have written another follow letter about my application and really really hope its good news just like Marianna.

In my letters I write to them asking for some form of response to my application including my timeline so far as part of the content. I also wrote to them that the festive season of Christmas is near and would wish to be able to travel back to visit my family with my partner whom we haven't seen for a year etc..the tone of the letter, soft, wishful, with lots of positive hope.
mhamdsamy wrote:
Marianna wrote:
lee333 wrote:

Marianna,

oh god good for you
i was looking for phone number i found one for liverpool but its not working can you give the email please :) thanks

flipper77

Post by flipper77 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:54 am

amie1231 wrote:Don't believe such comments made by UKBA it's not true.That figure could just be for that period,what about now?Can they tell us why there are too many delays???

to process

Source:
amie1231 - this information is provided by the UKBA under Freedom of Information requests, so I'd put my money on it being true (within the guidlines of the UKBA's caveats around the information supplied). It clearly states the period the figure is for (01/02/2012 - 30/04/2012) and that it represents average processing time.

There is some good information on that website, including a more recent average processing time, based on a one year period: http://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/1 ... 8.pdf.html
EEA2 Application sent: 09/10/2012
Received by UKBA: 10/10/2012
COA received: 19/10/2012 (dated 17/10/2012)
Passports requested: 14/11/12, 28/11/12 & 12/12/12 (email) and 11/12/12 (mail)
Passports received: 17/12/2012
RC received: 14/02/2013

flipper77

Post by flipper77 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:56 am

mhamdsamy wrote:
diane wrote:mhamdsamy

mhamdsamy wrote:
Marianna wrote: I got RC less than in 3 months. I applied August 30 and got it yesterday ( stamped nov 5)
oh god good for you
i was looking for phone number i found one for liverpool but its not working can you give the email please :) thanks
mhamdsamy - have a look here: http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=114867 - it has all the info you should need!
EEA2 Application sent: 09/10/2012
Received by UKBA: 10/10/2012
COA received: 19/10/2012 (dated 17/10/2012)
Passports requested: 14/11/12, 28/11/12 & 12/12/12 (email) and 11/12/12 (mail)
Passports received: 17/12/2012
RC received: 14/02/2013

Yasf

Rc

Post by Yasf » Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:21 pm

Yasf wrote:my timelines is
EEA2 application sent: 2/07/2012
EEA2 Application recieved : 3/07/2012
COA:15/10/2012 date 11/10/2012
RC:///////////

khan.789
Pakistan

Post by khan.789 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:29 pm

Yeah got RC today so happy!.
My time lines are
eea2 applied 07/07/2012
Coa received mid of October
RC stamped on 08/11/2012
RC received on 23/11/2012
I wish you guys all the best..just have a problem with RA date me birth is wrong on it, how long will that take any one has experience please share many thanks.

manojnafir
- thin ice -

Post by manojnafir » Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:49 pm

Congrats khan....m

I got coa on 19 oct and now waiting for rc..:ope to get in next week ..

khan.789
Pakistan

Post by khan.789 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:55 pm

manojnafir wrote:Congrats khan....m

I got coa on 19 oct and now waiting for rc..:ope to get in next week ..
thanks..you will get it soon don't worry, i asked question but spelt wrong i meant to ask was,i got RC but my date of birth on it its wrong,what's the process to sort that out?how long will that roughly take?many thanks for reply in advance.

Amari2051
Newly Registered

Post by Amari2051 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:04 pm

Congrats Khan.789

amie1231

Post by amie1231 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:08 pm

Hi khan can you tell us more about your case please.Tell us more about your application and documents you sent please.
quote="khan.789"]Yeah got RC today so happy!.
My time lines are
eea2 applied 07/07/2012
Coa received mid of October
RC stamped on 08/11/2012
RC received on 23/11/2012
I wish you guys all the best..just have a problem with RA date me birth is wrong on it, how long will that take any one has experience please share many thanks.[/quote]
Hi I am new to this site and I believe that your answers to my post will really help me out as i am in a state of confusion just now...

craxy1102

Post by craxy1102 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:16 pm

Congrats khan!

:)

i am now into my 4th month. 123 days since my application. everyday I check my tracking number and everyday my shoulders slump. My wife is so sad, we wanted to go away for Christmas, but it seems so very unlikely now :'(

Wish I could cheer her up. *sigh
===================

MarksGrace
Newly Registered

Post by MarksGrace » Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:17 pm

Congrats Khan!!! Fingers crossed I get mine next week You are jut 1 week ahead of me... I really want to take my son to Ireland we missed it last year and my poor partner hasn't been on a holiday since then :(

-------------------------------EEA2 UNMARRIED PARTNER--------------------

My Timeline:
EEA2 Submitted: 13th July 2012
Received : 16/7/2012
COA received: 15/10/2012
RC: ?????

mhamdsamy

Post by mhamdsamy » Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:22 am

lee333 wrote:
mhamdsamy wrote:hay guys
i sent my application 22 may 2012 for eea2 iam married and we both working i sent my working contract my payslip for first month my wife payslips for year no benifts at all also sent our marraige contract our marraige regestration cert from her country my creminal reccord my army cerifcate with translation with translation 2 passport i sent alot of papers over 600 gram
and since 22 may i am waiting i should get my RC 22 Nov After 6 month
they not sent me coa or anything
i called and they said you should wait even after 6 month and that 6 month just aguide date and it may take more time
WTF i should do i start be angry about it i cant wait more
what kind of lawyer deal with this kind of problems if someone know one in north scotland please give me contact number
any help will be appreciated

6 months is not just a guide date, it's the law.

The following is an excerpt from the UKBA's European Casework Instructions, chapter 5. http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... iew=Binary

"5.1.8 Six-month rule

Community law requires us to decide applications for a Residence Card within 6 months from the date of receipt of the application. Every effort should be made to do so, particularly where an applicant draws our attention to an alleged breach of this requirement. Failure to comply with this requirement could leave the Home Office open to a claim for damages."
this claim for damages sound interesting you know someone took money from them and is it also open for Psychological damages :twisted: